(wL) Forums

Full Version: a spin hack?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
So, yesterday I was at minigames server and I saw one guy was banned for spinning 360, is that a hack because I don't think it's a hack, and how is spinning will help you to win?  :o
Well it takes time to turn and you can get killed so the hack helps you turn faster to kill the person
Dre@m$ Wrote:Well it takes time to turn and you can get killed so the hack helps you turn faster to kill the person

Spinhack just spins the character around really fast. It doesn't show up on the person screen as spinning.

It's used to defect headshots easier and instead of just your 90 degrees of a part of the map you can see at once, you can see 360 degrees around you.
hmmm ok.......  :Smile
But spinning around fast can also be done with the console by essentially unbalancing your mouse movements so it tells the game you are always turning in one direction or another.  This is not a hack, and does not aid the player at all.  It is just for gags.  Now if they are spinning and also running forward and getting headshots every shot, yeah...spinbot.