(wL) Forums

Full Version: Apples Griefing STEAM_0:1:16966107
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I've been playing on your servers for the past week now and people think I wallhack or whatever, so I've been recording my game sessions. I'm not complaining about that, but this one particular player who I never seen before started to grief me and the entire terrorist team on cs_italy on Server #2 by spamming flashbangs, which can get annoying as you can imagine. In matter of fact, he was using a mic and calling me a faggot and I double-checked to see if I ever played with him before, which I never have.

Just last night, I started to play on your regular map rotations (sniping can get dull and boring) and I haven't seen any big problems until I started to play with this individual. I checked his stats out and it seems like he is a regular, so he should know how to conduct himself in your servers. I would like to see some disciplinary actions taken because he is a regular and shouldn't have be behaving the way he did toward me. The link I provided is the demo of the entire playtime on italy.

Thanks for reading and I hope we could get this sorted out.

Date: Aug 21, 2011 @ around 5:30pm (EST)

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?s94p07c84d40w9s
BANNED

Thanks for the report.

P.S - thanks for keeping your cool . you handled the entire situation with grace.
-CLOSED-