(wL) Forums

Full Version: I suggest a lower PING LIMIT???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Smile sup guys i suggest that 300 should be the maximum latency for a good gameplay for every players! what do you say? 300 would be better rather than 1000. ????
It is an international server. 
JackMonroe Wrote:It is an international server.
^ a ping limit would mean less people.
Right My Ping is about 350 And It goes 500 some times but no problem Smile
The high ping limit is one of the main reasons the servers are so populated , and not the other way around
8)
A few minutes ago an admin was telling players to fix their pings (they had ~300) on the Popular Maps server. If there truly is a ping limit it should probably be enforced automatically by the server imo.

Oh, and when I said his ping was fine and pointed out the numerous threads about this on the forums, sn0w replied "what about you let me decide what's acceptable on MY server you f**** retard" :o
If someone's latency is making them teleport or chop around the screen they will get kicked.  Usually with a warning and some attempt to talk them into fixing some settings issues. 
I'm not really worried about latency and ping too much. I think choke/loss is a bigger issue and so I'll look into implementing a plugin to deal with it.
300 is the way too low
I understand wanting more users, but at a certain point a line needs to be drawn between acceptable to play with and not. 200+ is even far too high...
Pages: 1 2 3