(wL) Forums

Full Version: Banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not asking for an unban, but just an apology to all of you for cheating. I know I should've been smarter then walk into one of my favorite servers and cheat, and I learned from my mistake. Apologies to all. -jarbear
cheating, along with masturbating makes you hairy. we learn.

gotta go for my daily shave now.  :-X
Cheating is bad, don't ever do it. :|
You were that annoying chalupa kid on the other day, right?
No, but that was a friend of mine named milky.
Depending on how merciful the senior admins are given that you actually bothered to admit it and apologize, you may or may not be unbanned.
And well, I guess my suspicions were confirmed. Just someone else beat me to the ban.
If I get unbanned, I promise I wont cheat, I learned my lesson already, but if I don't, it's all right. I know WL has 0  tolerance for cheating.. so yea.  :-\
just one think im gonna say this guy and his frieds like to scream and spam the mic!!!
Loks Wrote:just one think im gonna say this guy and his frieds like to scream and spam the mic!!!

Yeah I know :/

mrjarbear Wrote:No, but that was a friend of mine named milky.

No, it was definitely you as well. When I muted your annoying friend, you started up with that Elmo voice nonsense, and I warned you too.
So you're telling me you don't want a Chalupa?  8)
Pages: 1 2