(wL) Forums

Full Version: --->NEED<--- team balance. CSS servers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your servers are NEVER balanced. EVER. People stack one team to get good stats and honestly it isn't fun for the other team at ALL.

Ever map is the same, basically. On hostage maps you have your t's who sit in their spawn and ct's can't access hostages no matter what because every good player goes to easy team. Either get rid of these kind of maps (militia, assault) <----SHITTIEST MAPS KNOWN TO CS.

^or you have your bad de_maps. Such as prodigy or de_dust, where t's have 1 place to rush and its a brick wall of cts to pick to get through, and you guessed it, all good players stack easy side. T's stand no chance.

EVERY SINGLE GAME ENDS IN A SCORE OF 0-10, 1-11, or something along those lines.

-------**And even if its not a bad map, good players stack 1 side. Every game ends badly**-------

I reccommend you step up on admins and have them unstack teams when in server or enable a auto-balance that unstacks teams based on rounds, if one team is winning 5-0 there should be an auto scramble or something forcing the best player on the stacked team to switch. When I play I do my best to help the unstacked side but 1 player can't carry a team.

If you disagree with this I GUARANTEE you are one of those pansies who vote for the bad maps just to sit on easy side. There is honestly no reason to disagree with a team-balance system to actually make the games balanced. People shouldn't be on stacked team fighting for best score. It should be a fight between the two teams for most wins.
Team balance is an ongoing issue that we are trying to correct. We are just trying to find a good way of going about it.
joN Wrote:Your servers are NEVER balanced. EVER. People stack one team to get good stats and honestly it isn't fun for the other team at ALL.

Ever map is the same, basically. On hostage maps you have your t's who sit in their spawn and ct's can't access hostages no matter what because every good player goes to easy team. Either get rid of these kind of maps (militia, assault) <----SHITTIEST MAPS KNOWN TO CS.

^or you have your bad de_maps. Such as prodigy or de_dust, where t's have 1 place to rush and its a brick wall of cts to pick to get through, and you guessed it, all good players stack easy side. T's stand no chance.

EVERY SINGLE GAME ENDS IN A SCORE OF 0-10, 1-11, or something along those lines.

-------**And even if its not a bad map, good players stack 1 side. Every game ends badly**-------

I reccommend you step up on admins and have them unstack teams when in server or enable a auto-balance that unstacks teams based on rounds, if one team is winning 5-0 there should be an auto scramble or something forcing the best player on the stacked team to switch. When I play I do my best to help the unstacked side but 1 player can't carry a team.

If you disagree with this I GUARANTEE you are one of those pansies who vote for the bad maps just to sit on easy side. There is honestly no reason to disagree with a team-balance system to actually make the games balanced. People shouldn't be on stacked team fighting for best score. It should be a fight between the two teams for most wins.

The problem is that if admins do try to even teams out, they get reported for abuse or players will switch back to their original team.

I do disagree with you. The servers arent always stacked, and its typically at odd hours that the servers are stacked at. Many of our admins will destack the teams by splitting up. You can typically find me on the screwed side as I always select auto.
http://war-lords.net/cs-suggestions/stacked-teams-sad/

:/ Happens on almost all the servers(even snipers at times).