(wL) Forums

Full Version: Rivals Rock.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Currently, the shop is out of stock of rocks.

I own the rocks.

You should buy my rocks from the Trade Centre. They are 8 credits each. The other rocks for sale are thousands of credits.

If you buy one of my rocks, you will have a rock Smile

Rocks are lonely creatures who tend to shy away from human touch. But if you buy your rock from Rivals Rocks, I guarantee you will love your rock, and your rock will love you back!

Look at how sad these rocks are without homes to go to :

[Image: contour_massage_stone.jpg]

This rock is sad too Sad :

[Image: rock512x512.jpg]

This rock would be sad, but he has a hard time showing his emotions :

[Image: que94281_l.jpg]

So please, find a good home for these lovely rocks!

Get your rocks from Rivals Rocks, the rock shop that you can trust! Smile

Refunds not available. Rocks may appear slightly different to the ones pictured. Limited availability, while stocks last.
Best Add EVER
can i get two pls
Can I buy the rock on the top?
let's make a deal, ok?

I "buy" one of your rocks, right? Then I take the said bought rock and bash your head in and steal the other ones, right? And sell the other rocks for a higher price, right?
If you steal my shiney rock, I will take it as a personal attack.  :o
I've just bought all the rocks in the trade center.
I just found tons of rocks at my backyard.............no need to buy Wink
I am going to restock my rocks! These ones are a little bigger, here is a picture :

[Image: stonehenge-1.jpg]

I think they would be very happy in a wide open space like this, so please do not purchase if you can't sufficiently house them!

Remember, Rivals Rocks are satisfaction guaranteed! If you're not satisfied, then you're probably not a rock lover!

Some rocks are 10 credits because they are bigger and it costs extra to deliver them.
Since when have we been having this shortage of rocks ?  :o
Pages: 1 2