(wL) Forums

Full Version: Banned within 3 minutes of playing :v
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: [SF/C16] Spencer
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16110278

Hey what's up War-Lords.net, I got banned from the Dust2 Deathmatch server 3 minutes after joining. I got wanred about some choke thing that never popped up before but I dont think that's why I was banned.

I played previously a few times and I like to come back when I play every now and then.

If you give me a reason rather than a straight-up ban I may be able to explain but at the moment I'm a bit confused...  :o

To be honest, I rage-hacked on other servers before and I got banned, did you check my steamID and find those sourcebans?
I didn't pay my month of the hack and I don't own it anymore...

Thanks a lot,
Spencer
You were banned by our anti cheat plugin, so it's extremely likely that you were hacking on our servers. As the ban was invoked today, and it was by our plugin that detects cheats such as aimbots and wallhacks, I'm going to guess that you were hacking on our servers and got caught out by our extremely quick plugin.
Well, I wasn't :/

Does it ever have false-positives?
REJECTED

The logs show conclusive evidence of hacking. I don't see this ban getting lifted.

-CLOSED-