(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban from Warlords CSS server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My in-game name is ßáĸєđ, and I was banned 09/03/11 @ 00:24 by console.

There was a guy in the server while I was playing that was obviously walling. I mean, he was following people through doors and killing them, not just getting lucky, but following them. After a while, no admins, voteban failures, I decide I'm going to grab an aimbot and get my revenge 1 round, then log for the night. At this point in the story, I'd like to point out that, in hindsight, this was an incredible dumb idea, and I'd like to sincerely apologize for my actions. That being said, if there is any way I could possibly re-attain access to your servers, I am certain it is NOT a mistake I will make twice, as the Warlords Dust2 server is by far my favorite server in CSS. Thank you very much for your time and consideration, and again I apologize for jeopardizing the integrity of your servers.

My in-game name is ßáĸєđ, and I was banned at
Next time you should just record a demo and post here. Cheating is the worst option! :/

Wait for a senior admin reply to you!
I have reduced the ban to 1 week. Do it again and it's staying permanent.
- CLOSED -