(wL) Forums

Full Version: Lets head to the RIG!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Add as_oilrig to one of your servers! (or more ;D) It is a well designed map, and is classic. I think there is potentially a lot of support to see this map getting played.. maybe on the full rotation server?

c1.product
(the c1 is for Roger That!)

P.S. I will become more active on the forums, I just started playing CS again lately (been retired for years) and your servers seem to be slightly more awesome then the rest. See you guys out there!
This has been discussed before, apparently the version that is bundled causes the server to crash such like de_vertigo. Don't get me wrong though oiling and 747 would be awesome additions.
Do other classic maps cause a crash too? torn, storm, survivor, tundra?
Forgot about 747... that's a great map also. I wonder if most people have that problem with these maps seeing as I cant really ever find them in the server finder.
maybe they could add a new server for a VIP mode for either CT/T(in 1 new server)
so like the #13 server is for as_ or es_ mode only?
idk, but this is the suggestion i have...
I am looking into common errors that other servers have had that sound similar to this one. Maybe I can find a fix! xD