(wL) Forums

Full Version: Obvious waller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MTT0XGBJ

Name: proxy

# 9329 "Proxy" STEAM_0:0:15276 54:17 99 0 active

I have been watching this guy since 7 pm after a while Me and NaicoN decided to take a demo. Please review him and give us your expert comments Smile

Here are some demo from NaicoN

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZFIWMGW1
it should be noted..this demo needs to be watched with r_drawothermodels 2 on..notice how he doesnt ever check obvious spots on certain rounds or the complete prefiring on the first round. about 9 mins when he starts the sig action is when my insincts really kicked in..when ppl are rushing across bridge while hes in water with sig he basically will float his xhairs high (for seemingly no reason and had never done it before) in preperation for them so it doesnt look BLATANT. just a classic case of a guy buying a low dig and blatantly walling. liquidkhaos perhaps?
I'll watch this in a bit. Please use Mediafire to upload demos next time.
That funny u said liquidkhaos because that's exactly the style of play i saw too.  Makka's demo and naicon's 1st demo shows walls with his anticipation.  Right off the start with makka and the lower train angle shot.  I agree with Naicon with proxy in the water.  He keeps an eye on the corner because he knows the awper is there.  Everytime the awper backs up he pans a peak left to get the dudes there.  He doesn't check any corners on either.

Thank you for the report.  Banned.

CLOSED
I only watched the first demo. Was it just me, or was he using anti recoil? His aim pushes down with each shot, even when he's spraying bursts.

Oh well, you already banned him Smile

Anonymous

Hey, is there anyway you can find out his IP? just to make sure he won't come back with another name/id... This wasn't easy ban.
ruplayer Wrote:Hey, is there anyway you can find out his IP? just to make sure he won't come back with another name/id... This wasn't easy ban.

Sourcebans should log their IP when you first submit the ban, but I checked just now and it's not logged anymore.

Maybe check the demo? The Spec Player GUI bit on the side should show their IP address.

Anonymous

When you ban them from server it logs IP, when you ban from sourcebans account(like Tea did) you pick one option ban by IP/ban by STEAM ID, but even if player has been banned from server and IP logged, he's not banned by IP! Also when regular players spec someone it doesn't show IP for them, only for admins.
ruplayer Wrote:When you ban them from server it logs IP, when you ban from sourcebans account(like Tea did) you pick one option ban by IP/ban by STEAM ID, but even if player has been banned from server and IP logged, he's not banned by IP! Also when regular players spec someone it doesn't show IP for them, only for admins.

The IP would still be logged somewhere. PM Bison, see if he can dig it up if you provide him with the Steam ID.

Anonymous

I, The Rival Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:When you ban them from server it logs IP, when you ban from sourcebans account(like Tea did) you pick one option ban by IP/ban by STEAM ID, but even if player has been banned from server and IP logged, he's not banned by IP! Also when regular players spec someone it doesn't show IP for them, only for admins.

The IP would still be logged somewhere. PM Bison, see if he can dig it up if you provide him with the Steam ID.

Ok I will, but I doubt it...=) bye bye proxy, and hello some shmoxy lol
Pages: 1 2