(wL) Forums

Full Version: byeee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Bye guys ive quitted Css...i really was playing a lot more than normal and that wasnt good....so ive uninstalled it and quitted it !! But maybe ill sometimes post in the forums....so bye knowpain,rial,rabit,bison,assasin,veel,kevkev,wickedsickpro,zenk,hitler.reddeagle,icebird,urbancontact,fatalerror, ughhh theres so much to remember so bye everyone!!!
bye and good luck wish you the best!

Anonymous

Forgot about me! Good luck bro, hope you come back when you drop some weight!
ruplayer Wrote:Forgot about me! Good luck bro, hope you come back when you drop some weight!
whaaaaaat? *looks at himself*---- no im not overweight Big Grin yeah i forgot u guys but ur d nicest guys around Big Grin...yeah so thanks Loks thanks ruplayer Big Grin
See ya around. Big Grin This is like the 3rd of 4th person who's quit CS:S o.O
i just dont like the fact that ill lose my css skills Big Grin
[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:i just dont like the fact that ill lose my css skills Big Grin

Eh, play every once in a while. Wink
thats d problem bro Smile if i have css in my pc then i CANT play once in a while ill playy a lott :Big Grin
[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:thats d problem bro Smile if i have css in my pc then i CANT play once in a while ill playy a lott :Big Grin

Ah, I see, that is a problem lol.. well good luck to ya. Stay around on the forums at least. Big Grin

Anonymous

[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:thats d problem bro Smile if i have css in my pc then i CANT play once in a while ill playy a lott :Big Grin

Same with ME, CASH in my pocket, and LIQUOR with CIGARETTES in liquor store, so I feel ya....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6