(wL) Forums

Full Version: Muahahah Rank 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Started oct 17th  and am now tank 10 on the awp server. VERY SOON I WILL USURP YOU SILLY. VERY SOON.
congratz no offence but u cant dethrone silly
u will be very silly if u think like that silly eat ppl like u for breakfast lol  Tongue
but gl  Wink
I have quite the advantage over most players. I call it, at least 50 hours a week of play time...  JELLY?
pTK Wrote:I have quite the advantage over most players. I call it, at least 50 hours a week of play time...  JELLY?

wtf hax... lol
pTK Wrote:Started oct 17th  and am now tank 10 on the awp server. VERY SOON I WILL USURP YOU SILLY. VERY SOON.
Wait, so you started in the future and then time travelled back into the past? :O Wow, that's dedication right there. But you're silly if you think you're going to do such a silly thing like dethroning the silliest silly person (silly). It's a war ptk, or should I call you patrick  >Sad
Dun dun dunnnnnnnn.

Thanks assassin, you're my favourite ninja Tongue I just have one small favour for you... *Cough* Eliminate Ptk *cough*. I will pay you at a random secret location.
GL getting to 1
pass, do you have news from tourny?
i do not srry i been busy with rl stuff but i will for sure get those vids up after i re render them
i think i meant sept ?
silly Wrote:
pTK Wrote:Started oct 17th  and am now tank 10 on the awp server. VERY SOON I WILL USURP YOU SILLY. VERY SOON.
Wait, so you started in the future and then time travelled back into the past? :O Wow, that's dedication right there. But you're silly if you think you're going to do such a silly thing like dethroning the silliest silly person (silly). It's a war ptk, or should I call you patrick  >Sad
Dun dun dunnnnnnnn.

Thanks assassin, you're my favourite ninja Tongue I just have one small favour for you... *Cough* Eliminate Ptk *cough*. I will pay you at a random secret location.
lol thanks silly and u are my favorite awper even though i hate them but not u lol
this guy will never know what hit him when he faces u but i think he has the right to dream its fair to get that much dont u think lol  Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5