(wL) Forums

Full Version: Battlefield 3 Server?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
lol rush is some bc2 crap right there.
bc2 was awesome..lol
DandyAndy Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:Everyone's moving to cs go or BF3! Guess I gotta torrent BF3! Why isn't bf3 on steam, if there is bf2 and others! I'm not gonna buy it because I never buy games in a store besides steam obviously!
Because EA is trying to push their own products. Steam has their own problems, and your reasoning doesn't make sense.

Matt: It makes sense especially if you look into BF2. The BF2 servers were never released to the public in an attempt to curb any attempt of artificially inflating one's stats.

DandyAndy said he could make a BF3 server off of his box because he knows the owners of the GSP he rents his box from.

That is correct! I can and will host a BF3 ranked server... cant wait!

Anyways, I highly doubt a non-ranked server would be very popular among anyone that had bought the game legally. Yes, it sucks but half the appeal of the multiplayer in BF3 is the ability to advance one's rank and guns.

Wouldn't mind giving us the files? Tongue
ow long can it take to set up a server?. BF3 comes out in 2 day ZOMFG!!!
Well we have pre-ordered a 64 slot server, with DandyAndy we should have two servers ready to go on launch day.

Anonymous

Matt Wrote:Well we have pre-ordered a 64 slot server, with DandyAndy we should have two servers ready to go on launch day.
How much if not a secret?
Lots and lots of money! Oh and yes it's a secret.

Anonymous

Matt Wrote:Lots and lots of money! Oh and yes it's a secret.
I'm just too lazy to google it, but when I get done with my bills I will donate some...
awesome i cant wait. I just Pre order mine and im picking it up tomorrow at 10pm from ym gamestop. RAWRAWRAWR we will have to make a new topic in the game section so that we can all add eath other. Or just run it threw Steam.!!!
Woo this sounds good. So do I have to buy the game or is there some sort of cracked version?

If I have to buy the game, could I get a link?  :Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4