(wL) Forums

Full Version: Lorzus Admin Banning For No Reason...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
some girls in his clan told him to ban me and he listened....

no reason given

steam online dating 2011?  Big Grin

^^that will be the name I use on war lord servers until this bias is dealt with by staff
1.  Player needs to learn a bit of humility and take the chip off of his shoulder. This is the second time I've banned this guy for childish passive-aggressive actions. Asking him to knock off the trolling of other player results in sarcastic name changes or teenage replies. I do believe that a one week ban was warranted, especially given past issues and multiple previous warnings, gags and bans, I believe this is the sixth offense.

2. My name was displayed in text in front of you, spell it correctly please.

3. Cute comment on the dating, taking a jab at an admin in the same post that you are asking to unbanned in, not smart.

4. Please use the proper format when requesting a ban appeal. You know what is required by now.
lazarus Wrote:1.  Player needs to learn a bit of humility and take the chip off of his shoulder. This is the second time I've banned this guy for childish passive-aggressive actions. Asking him to knock off the trolling of other player results in sarcastic name changes or teenage replies. I do believe that a one week ban was warranted, especially given past issues and multiple previous warnings, gags and bans, I believe this is the sixth offense.

2. My name was displayed in text in front of you, spell it correctly please.

3. Cute comment on the dating, taking a jab at an admin in the same post that you are asking to unbanned in, not smart.
you ban in favor of some girls that dont like me...ironically its the same girls that have had numerous complaints about them trolling posted on this forum

remember when the girl you're in love with 'candypwns' told the entire server over the mic "you're all virgins that want me"  :o

why didnt you swoop in with your cape on and be the super admin (that is fair and balanced like fox news  ???) that day?  ;D

there is no chat log of me saying anything

you have nothing but bias as a reason

admit this to yourself and your staff and everyone can move on

p.s I challenge you to post a chat log, a screenshot, or any other evidence supporting your bias claim...until then...you've been exposed

Anonymous

All your chat logs are here: http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/114680

You can check your logs yourself if you still don't see any inappropriate logs wait for Lazarus to point them out for you.

Edit: your logs from last night from D2 server http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/305360
ruplayer Wrote:All your chat logs are here: http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/114680

You can check your logs yourself if you still don't see any inappropriate logs wait for Lazarus to point them out for you.
hey ru

that looks like the chat logs from the last few days or so but im speaking about today about 30mins ago...when the bias admin banned me for no reason

he knows he has nothing and its just sad to see that 2 females can dictate what a admin does on the #1 server war-lords
No, there are no chat logs, you play dumb but are smart enough to not type anything. It's all  voice. Continuing to criticize an admin in this thread does not  help your cause.

If any proof is required, go ahead and look at the aliases in gameme for registry. Constantly changing his name to troll players, a dozen or more (didn't waste my time looking through all of them) are related to trolling lissy and candy.

This ban also has been extended compared to your previous bans due to the fact that you are a 5 time repeat offender.

It's up to a root admin to decide.
lazarus Wrote:No, there are no chat logs, you play dumb but are smart enough to not type anything. It's all  voice. Continuing to criticize an admin in this thread does not  help your cause.

If any proof is required, go ahead and look at the aliases in gameme for registry. Constantly changing his name to troll players, a dozen or more (didn't waste my time looking through all of them) are related to trolling lissy and candy.

It's up to a root admin to decide.
this is my last post in this thread...its obvious you are trying hard for a e date...those girls can enter the server...troll on the mic making stupid noises..telling people to stfu..with immunity because of admins such as yourself...who will ban anyone they tell you to

bottom line is I watched the -Q- group shut down all its servers recently because of admins such as yourself...its obvious you're a new admin because a seasoned admin of a cs server wouldnt jump to the command of some random female that logs on and gives orders...the war-lords server is far from g rated...people talk crazy in there all the time but there is no logs of me attacking anyone...you see what you want to see...you see what your e date wants you to see...have a gander at the link below and see your bias reason given...what you fail to understand is when you operate with bias you make war-lords.net look bad...you represent them if you didnt know

http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.p ... 583&Submit

2 bans by YOU in less than 4 days...but no bans for 50+ days before that...I see ruplayer..bison...other admins on when Ive played there...surely they would have seen all these claims you speak off in 50+ days wouldnt you think? As far as changing my name I didnt know that was a rule...my names arent foul language nor racist and do not single out or attack anyone...is it possible your bias has clouded your judgement?

you should be fired...or...a announcement should be posted on this forum saying that if candypwns or lissy wants you banned you will be banned...thus also confirming they have admin powers thru a 3rd person

this is not a appeal...I dont have to play on the server for however long...I just took the time to write this so if anyone else runs into your bias...its logged

have a wonderful night in chat tonight with candy...well she also told the server shes married (after she told the server everyone was a virgin) so dont get emotional  :'(
i check all your records , and 1 week ban is valid

http://war-lords.net/protests/banned-for-cheating/
http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/ ... 583&Submit

ban expires on : 11-07-11 01:40

he banned you accordingly to our rules and chain of punishment. i suggest to wait for your ban expires and watch your behavior in Wl servers. admin can ban you for a month(s) for same offense with out warning.

CASE CLOSED