(wL) Forums

Full Version: admin weed abuse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
in all do respect, except weed , weed is a bad admin >Sad

wen i played in dust2 i told weed to do sumtin about the camping t's.guss wat  he wudnt do anytin >Sad
i complained manytims , next  thng u knw he kicked me for abusing t's whihc wer camping

at the same time the waller named libtax was der, i told him to check him , he told me to shut up, and the  libtax guy really did wall , i recorded the dwemo , but since iam nonsteam the demo cundt b seen :'(

the actual time of this libtax guy walling was about 7.00 pm in indian time on 30th, do sum help finding demo from source bot

and weed dusnt ban any hackers, he only kicks people for spamming .  Tongue

i told weed about campers also he dusnt mind  :'(

WEED BAD ADMIN >Sad

Anonymous

When I first read this I was like: hell no admins don't abuse weed, maybe sometimes Friday evening... or after work.

Ok, now on topic:

Oct 30, 2011 4:59:17 am he only bans spammers (wL) 24/7 Dust2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Oct 30, 2011 4:59:10 am or hackers (wL) 24/7 Dust2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Oct 30, 2011 4:59:04 am he dusnt do naytin to campers (wL) 24/7 Dust2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Oct 30, 2011 4:58:57 am its true (wL) 24/7 Dust2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Oct 30, 2011 4:58:43 am weed u r the badest admin ever (wL) 24/7 Dust2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Oct 30, 2011 4:57:32 am weed u suck
Oct 30, 2011 4:30:04 am den y the fuck u aint dotin notin to campers (wL) 24/7 Dust2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Oct 30, 2011 4:29:33 am u admin rite? (wL) 24/7 Dust2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Oct 30, 2011 4:29:26 am weed

So if admin don't do what you tell him to do then he sucks and he's a bad admin... I would tell you to shut up too, you can't be judging admin actions on public, and you can't manipulate admin.
he didnt ban the hacker who was playing  wen he was der, evry1 knew he hacked :o

and the heading was wrong sorry Tongue

i would listen to admins too, mainly wen i ask admins like ispy and others he wud do someting about it, like if i think guy hacks he wud spec him  and all, and if some1 is camping hard he wud let the guy in fire or sumtin like dat

but weed, hes differnt , he wudnt ban the hacker, or do sumtin about camping (not even a warning like other admin wud do) all he dus is kick or ban spwmmers

i wud have shut up and played if he done sumtin about it >Sad
Weed probably has more experience with hackers compared to you. If there's a hacker on, he would've banned him.

I usually warn spawn campers only if the bomb is down or in hostage maps, after 0:30.

Weeds a great guy, stop disrespecting him. I've reviewed your chat log many times before, you're just yet another asshat.

Please change the tittle too, if its "admin abuse', he would abuse his power. You're just trying to make him look like the bad guy. In this case, according to you, he isn't using his powers.
it wud be helpfull if u guyz luk the source bot demo , if hes really a hacker ,i was specing him the all time >Sad
indian time was 7:00pm is dat helpful  Sad

and they camped even after 0:30 and the bomb was down  and he was camping tswpan with autosniper >Sad

and usually other admin wud give waring like no camping after 1:30 likewise , but he didnt do notin Sad

Anonymous

HbK|DeNVeR Wrote:and weed dusnt ban any hackers, he only kicks people for spamming .  Tongue
That's funny, cuz I checked your steam ID and weed banned you for spamming mic before Smile

As soon as I join server I receive 2-3 random reports of hackers, but I don't ban 2-3 hackers whenever I join server :-\
There is no rule against camping spawn.  There is a rule attempting to do objectives.  Admins differ on time settings, but it comes down to whether the person had enough time to complete the objective or was trying to complete the objective.  If a T is camping T spawn and the bomb has been planted he still could be doing the objective because he is covering 3 possible avenues towards B and two avenues towards A.  Most of the time it is situational judgement.

If you are accusing another player in alltalk of hacking, then:
a.  You aren't too bright because you have notified the possible hacker
b.  The best way to report is to team chat "@ msg"

If you continue to harass the admin and they ask you to stop don't be surprised if you are silenced or kicked.  Excessive hack accusations could be considered trolling either the suspect player, the admin, or both.  There is more than one way to observe a hacker; rather then the obvious going to spectate.  So, if the admin acknowledges your claim let it be.  You are more than welcome to time log by typing "thetime" in console or demo yourself.  You do not have the right to dictate how we observe hackers and be upset if we don't jump to your beckon call.  We have many ways to observe hackers so do the right thing and notify us.  Still, feel unsatisfied then demo the hacker and report in forums. 

For example, if you would accuse someone of hacking and continue to spam the hack accusation and pester me about not doing my job I would have warned you to stop trolling/spamming.  If you continued I would have silenced for 1-map. 
Oh thanks a lot denver for exposing your ignorance , i expected this a lot sooner , this was the situation , T's were up 20-5 ( aprox) , they planted the bomb almost every single round when i was on . Denver and i were playing CT . there were 21 T's and 21 CT's and roughly three T's were camping spawn . (that imo is perfectly acceptable to prevent back side attacks ) . Denver , please understand that in no way is a bannable offence . i slay/slap players who camp with the bomb at spawn and ignore objectives . and while we are at it these are your chat logs :

http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/192238

any other admin wudda banned u long long ago .

and for the record i have over 50 bans of hackers(not one of them have ever been over turned )  . get ur facts straight .
i also know there is no bannable offence for camping  Tongue

u could give them  a warning like some admin does

and when wer playing there 2 hackers , which wer caught by other guyz  in office like spartan caught the hackers

names :idk?  , 3axpak guy which wer playing in dust 2 . after that  they wer caught in office server

3axpak guy was walling with auto sniepr in dust2 too, even the idk guy , v all knew that they wer hacking  but no u wudnt bother specing him  :'(

i tried to tkae the demo but no use they left after that  :'(

and for udpate resaon nonsteamers cant take demo  :'(
Plz dont drop my name into this thx. and just because he didn't bend to your will doesn't mean its admin abuse man/make him a bad admin. He obviously didn't feel comfortable in doing what you where asking of him, then was getting irritated that you were spamming him with commands. just chill. next time if an admin isn't banning someone that you think is hacking just ask one time if they dont respond then start demoing and report them to the Forums.

If you cant Demo the you can also try this link for submitting a ban request using Source TV demo http://war-lords.net/hacker-abuse/how-t ... -promptly/
Pages: 1 2