(wL) Forums

Full Version: ռiռjª™ 刺客 ☣☮ Admin Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Spartan , I think i have proved it and I am already your friend Smile Smile
hey man like i have said coutless times before, i use medical marijuana so i dont remember stuff all the time...im sry. and yo show me that you have lots of link to bans ty very much buddy!
Ur welcome Spartan , Like I said feel free to ask me anything and I will give u the answer honestly Smile
gl nub  ;D
Aww Riser` Smile Thank You Tongue  ;D
Good Luck!
btw weird name lol
Thank You MindHACKer Smile
How is it a weird name ??? It says Ninja Assassin , If it seems weird to u no problem , take it as u like Smile
This guy is incredibly friendly, peaceful, and helpful. If there was ever a 13 year old who could be a good admin, he'd be the one. Oh, and he's a good deagler too Big Grin
Good luck man Big Grin Never played with you, hope I get a chance. ( Btw I'm from India Big Grin Good to see other ppl from India )
Thank you Silly for supporting me Smile U are very good with the awp  Big Grin Wink
Thank You Ransack Big Grin U play with me a lot before Smile I guess u forgot me  :-\ Im Naail , Im not from India But I live in India ATM. Im originally from Maldives Smile Smile
Pages: 1 2 3