(wL) Forums

Full Version: Shooting real guns!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got any pics of yourselves shooting real guns?

Here is one of me shooting a 9mm

[Image: m83dw6.jpg]
No one!? Not one!??

Mark 3 Ruger, CZ-85 9mm
[Image: 24e9s06.jpg]

Me shooting a .22 rifle.. nothing special..
[Image: 2iw7wj8.jpg]

12 gauge double shotty and revolver to come! Add your own!!
Real guns are for right-wing nutjobs and 90 pound women with crazy ex boyfriends.  We play a video game.  A video game.
w/e guns are a useful tool to have. i just down own any yet.
schlko Wrote:Real guns are for right-wing nutjobs and 90 pound women with crazy ex boyfriends.  We play a video game.  A video game.

I don't care to get your name right. This comment is not only immature but stupid all the same. I see you as a stay at home mom while your wife goes out and does war.

You're a disgrace, and a fail that clearly lives by the keyboard.

I started a legitimate thread and you had to give your two cents worth nothing. Quite sad.
Nice Big Grin do you have any other pics? or any other sidearms? maybe some H&K's, Glocks, Berettas? Tongue just asking Smile
This

Schlacko Wrote:Real guns are for right-wing nutjobs and 90 pound women with crazy ex boyfriends.  We play a video game.  A video game.

and this

Helices Wrote:
schlko Wrote:Real guns are for right-wing nutjobs and 90 pound women with crazy ex boyfriends.  We play a video game.  A video game.

I don't care to get your name right. This comment is not only immature but stupid all the same. I see you as a stay at home mom while your wife goes out and does war.

You're a disgrace, and a fail that clearly lives by the keyboard.

I started a legitimate thread and you had to give your two cents worth nothing. Quite sad.

really guys come one...reported both one for off topic and one for flaming. Stop before you guys get into trouble. Thanks!
No pics of me with real one's, only airsoft.

I plan on picking up a cheapo Ruger 10/22, maybe a DD AR-15 and probably a 1911 after I finish law school.
Sheesh I was making a joke, why so serious?
@ Schlacko - Sorry, I didn't see it as a joke and I've been quite stressed lately. My bad!

@ Spartan - Yeah, I went a little too far. No excuse really - sorry.

@ JoKL - I've got a few more just up at the parents place! I'll make sure to post them soon!
Pages: 1 2