(wL) Forums

Full Version: UnBan Me Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Neglection or Renzo
SteamID: Renzothekiwi
Map: CSS Office.
I seem to have gotten an awkward instant ban, i asked one of my friends who was playing with me there and said someone was saying i was walling, on that game i barely had a 1:1KDR and received the ban just after theĀ  garage door opened and got a head-shot on a camper hiding in the usual spot and my friend told me he was the one who was calling me waller and went for admin, i agree it may have looked as if i was but you cannot place a ban on someone who killed a guy because he was just sitting in the normal camp spot.
Would really appreciate it if you could unban me so i can get back playing with the WL office crew. i have been playing there for maybe a month now after my last office map closed down and some of the crew may even recognize me, they can probably vouch for me that this would be the first time i have been accused of hacking and really, most people seem to complain hen they die anyway this guy just took it further and grabbed the admin....
thats not your steamID go to s server and type status in the console then find your name and copy your steam ID

but anyway

http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.p ... on&Submit=

you where banned for Wallhack by Hostage. he will post a demo soon im sure of it.
Um yea says SteamID is Steam_0:1:28612419(if that helps dont know Big Grin Why didnt u just grab that from Ban Details u got, kinda idiotic but w/e) and if i could open up DEM files on a mac to watch proof i would, unfortunately the converter for mac keeps saying the file is missing pieces
oh well then, thanks for your time i guess
Bye WL.Net Office
Neglection(wrongly accused)
REJECTED

Neglection Wrote:you cannot place a ban on someone who killed a guy because he was just sitting in the normal camp spot.
Uhmm, I don't think so. I've never seen anyone pre-fire in places like that without hearing something.

I've pulled up some additional demos of you and they all show conclusive signs of wall hacking.

We're not going to lift this ban.

-CLOSED-