(wL) Forums

Full Version: Belive Me He Hck my Steam Account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Swear he hack my steam account..my brother dont have any steam account so he use my steam account.i share my account with he.plz belive me this time i need to play with my friend Joezx98.talk to him im not hacking.if u can't unbanned me tell him that i have been ban for hacking.said my name to him.he will know me plz tell him that i have been ban... Sad i dont want he to be sad  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Sad Sad Sad

Name:Nagato@@@ otherwise Elixir@@@
Steam AccountTonguerosuits
Password:I wont give u password man

plz unban me i beg u admin

PLEEAAASSSSEEEEZZZZ!!!!!
Well, unfortunately, regardless of whether your brother was in fact the person who got you banned. We still couldn't unban you for one very specific reason. What if we unbanned you, and later your brother did it again, and again? I'm sorry, that's something we can't risk. Don't worry though, all hope isn't exactly lost. The other staff members and I have recently begun discussing ways to have banned individuals earn themselves a pardon and subsequently another chance on our servers.

If you can catch 5 different individuals on demo, hacking on our servers, and it directly leads to them being banned. Then we'll lift the ban and give you another chance on our servers. Be warned though, it won't exactly be an easy to catch 5 different hackers. If you want to try anyways, and don't know how to make a demo, then here's some instructions posted by one of our staff members.

Otherwise we will under no circumstances lift the ban. You'll have to buy counter-strike: source on steam to get another chance.
but......i dont want to buy the cssource again-again-again and again this is the third cssource...i dont want to buy it anymore.....plz i will change password....PLLLLZZZZZZZ..............~~~~~
Amnesty_Program Wrote:If you can catch 5 different individuals on demo, hacking on our servers, and it directly leads to them being banned. Then we'll lift the ban and give you another chance on our servers. Be warned though, it won't exactly be easy to catch 5 different hackers. If you want to try anyways, and don't know how to make a demo, then here's some instructions posted by one of our staff members.

Otherwise we will under no circumstances lift the ban. You'll have to buy counter-strike: source on steam to get another chance.
Nagato@@@ Wrote:but......i dont want to buy the cssource again-again-again and again this is the third cssource...i dont want to buy it anymore.....plz i will change password....PLLLLZZZZZZZ..............~~~~~

Wait, what? This is the third time that you have been banned and you have paid for csConfused all three times?
-REJECTED-

Youre Reponsible with your own account, i can hack in any server and cover my self that my brother use my account and installed hack and got banned. hope you understand that we protect our servers from users like you/your_brother. buy a new copy of css via steam, its on sale atm, and we will let you play in our servers again

ps. and what bison said, in your case we can give a second chance to lift your ban by submitting 5 valid demos of hackers, you can sit on spectator using your banned account.

heres how you record demo
http://war-lords.net/hacker-abuse/how-to-record-a-demo/

have a nice day

[Image: closedk.jpg]