(wL) Forums

Full Version: Love the Admins Reasoning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright so im banned, i know it. not sure what for but hey lots of other servers out there.
This Admin says im wall hacking right? i finally got the demo and the guy was sitting in the usual camp site i just fired there and got him and it wasnt like i didnt have to move my cross hair to actually hit him
further he says he pulled up other demos, luckily enough i use maccorder (for those that dont know simple program that records screens) for youtube purposes and i had all my WL gaming time on there(atleast i think) i have these videos on youtube u guys can look up he says i prefire too much, seriously if u turn your sound up on a headset blasting in your ears u can hear when people are coming around a corner and whenever i start *pre firing* its because i can see there gun point passed the door im campingĀ  on and they still want to ban me?
I seriously love the training these admins went through and there nice little demos they twist to suite themselves, i mean seriously the first demo he showed was complete crap and then he changes his case saying on second *undisclosed* demos it shows the apparent *hack*. This guy obviously recognized on the actually video i was banned for was bullsh*t and grabs up other demos that show prefire if any of you want to see the videos i can email them to you and half the time i prefire the hell out of the corners and nobodyt is there so it isnt like it is a thing that i do and that everytime i do it someone dies. All these admins should be made pros of the game before they are allowed to ban someone, so that way they really know the skills and the tricks of the counterstrike trade before making their conclusion on things when the people can actually prove their innocence but they just dont give a F**k. I must give it to you WL.net i have seen your admins and my god u have got to be so proud, i have read through half the Ban appeals some of them are obviously hacking which i suppose is fair enough , all the true Css players dont need the hacks to have fun and dont want hacks intervening but when they lift bans and then 2 days later u see the same guy back playing css shooting through the walls hitting heads each bullet or then posting a you tube video showing how *hax* they are it really questions the mental ability these admins have to actually see the truth.
Im off now. its alright M.Bison ill show myself out and BTW u might wanna see an optometrist because you obviously cant see the logic in half these guys demos they are being banned for, i see all you CSS office players on WL.net soon considering now it isnt that hard to bypass a ban with money.
Neglection(wrongly accused)
Demo: http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/getdemo ... B&id=16922

First part in long snipe, you preaimed him.
Second part in underpass, you preaimed him again. He didn't make any noise.
Third part at garage, you preaimed a guy. Directly at his head.

You also wallbanged a guy at garage, didn't get that in the demo though. That's when I suspected you of walls.

You can review the demo by placing it in cstrike.
Neglection Wrote:i mean seriously the first demo he showed was complete crap and then he changes his case saying on second *undisclosed* demos it shows the apparent *hack*.
I didn't change the "case" or anything of the sort. I reviewed our large library of SourceTV demos and almost every single time you were shown playing, blatant signs of cheating were shown too. I'm not even sure how you can sit there with a straight face and deny your guilt. There were numerous SourceTV demos which showed you following players through the wall and occasionally shooting them while have never actually seen them. Bet you didn't think that SourceTV was running and recording the entire match, huh? Retard.

Neglection Wrote:This guy obviously recognized on the actually video i was banned for was bullsh*t and grabs up other demos that show prefire
I'm really not sure where you're coming up with this crap. I never stated that you were banned for prefiring players.

Neglection Wrote:its alright M.Bison ill show myself out
Good, now please don't come back either.

Neglection Wrote:Neglection(rightly accused and banned)
Here, I've corrected it for you.

-CLOSED-