(wL) Forums

Full Version: Appeal to unban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi admin/mod,
My game name is so_so_lah
sorry not sure whats my steam id...
I was using wall-hack and I was banned.
Kindly accept my apology and unban me.
Your kindness will be greatly appreciated.
I've know my wrong doing and promised I
will not repeat the mistake again.
Many thanks.
I would like to start out by thanking you for your honesty. However, our current ban policies do not permit us to lift bans in such a manner. All bans received due to hacking may only be lifted through the completion of our amnesty program. The program has been specifically setup to allow cheaters an opportunity to redeem themselves by undoing the damage that they've caused by reducing further damage being done by other cheaters.

Amnesty_Program Wrote:If you can catch 5 different individuals on demo, hacking on our servers, and it directly leads to them being banned. Then we'll lift the ban and give you another chance on our servers. Be warned though, it won't exactly be easy to catch 5 different hackers. If you want to try anyways, and don't know how to make a demo, then here's some instructions posted by one of our staff members.

Otherwise we will under no circumstances lift the ban. You'll have to buy counter-strike: source on steam to get another chance.

It's up to you whether or not you actually follow through with the program or not.

In any case, good luck and have fun.
[Image: closedk.jpg]