(wL) Forums

Full Version: Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: James
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16382651

Show me the vids mr tea. I would love to see how much I kick ass. I enjoy it actually. Kids who think I wall and ban me with some sick ass footage of me just listnenin in on people coming by. Gimmie.

Edit: I did not understand that the bomb defuse was illegal in cpl_mill until after I was notified by the players there so that could not have been an offense due to my ignorance and the written warning you produced in game. (Yes, I have been playing for a large amount of time on this game and yet I know nothing about original maps.) Secondly, I hear just about everything that goes on within a map. Ask anyone who has ever scrimmed with me, I give directions and point out where everyone is if I know where they are.
actually your lucky on this one I was tracking an ESEA player and had hit stop on demo.  I thought it was still recording.  You are unbanned.  Pray to god STV isn't active.  Antagonizing ban appeals aren't usually the way to go for future reference.

FYI Ignorance to rules is never a reason.  That is why I warned u regardless and then u tried to argue with me over it.  When there was no action taken.
Mr.Tea Wrote:actually your lucky on this one I was tracking an ESEA player and had hit stop on demo.  I thought it was still recording.  You are unbanned.  Pray to god STV isn't active.

lol okay. I hope it is though. I don't wall. Nor will I. There is no point in risking losing playing on these servers. Even if ya'll ain't got no wc3 server. I DON'T HACK. Some days are better than others. And some days I suck ass. Luck my friend. Luck.
This is resolved.

-LOCKED-