(wL) Forums

Full Version: CS:s Ban appeal - Khairo Juan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Khairo Juan
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:801587157
Game: CS:S-(wL) 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET
I'm sorry for hacking in your servers i apologize for what i was thinking
i promise not to do it again because i realize there's no other no-steam servers that accept players that plays all the way around the world bringing with them high pings
not like other servers only accepting low pings
and this was the only server i played without problems
i really apologize for what happenedĀ  Sad
please :'( i'm begging for your forgivenessĀ  :'(
The war-lords hacker ban policy does not permit us to lift bans in such a manner. All bans received due to hacking may only be lifted through the completion of our amnesty program. The program has been specifically setup to allow cheaters an opportunity to redeem themselves by undoing the damage that they've caused by reducing further damage being done by other cheaters.

Amnesty_Program Wrote:If you can catch 5 different individuals on demo, hacking on our servers, and it directly leads to them being banned. Then we'll lift the ban and give you another chance on our servers. Be warned though, it won't exactly be easy to catch 5 different hackers. If you want to try anyways, and don't know how to make a demo, then here's some instructions posted by one of our staff members.

Otherwise we will under no circumstances lift the ban. You'll have to buy counter-strike: source on steam to get another chance.

It's up to you whether or not you actually follow through with the program or not.

In any case, good luck and have fun.
:'(
-REJECTED-

M. Bison Wrote:The war-lords hacker ban policy does not permit us to lift bans in such a manner. All bans received due to hacking may only be lifted through the completion of our amnesty program. The program has been specifically setup to allow cheaters an opportunity to redeem themselves by undoing the damage that they've caused by reducing further damage being done by other cheaters.

Amnesty_Program Wrote:If you can catch 5 different individuals on demo, hacking on our servers, and it directly leads to them being banned. Then we'll lift the ban and give you another chance on our servers. Be warned though, it won't exactly be easy to catch 5 different hackers. If you want to try anyways, and don't know how to make a demo, then here's some instructions posted by one of our staff members.

Otherwise we will under no circumstances lift the ban. You'll have to buy counter-strike: source on steam to get another chance.

It's up to you whether or not you actually follow through with the program or not.

In any case, good luck and have fun.

CLOSED