(wL) Forums

Full Version: Pathetic.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I hate the kiddies who spam day and night on the servers.
I hate the shitties who can't fucking play a simple god damn game.
I hate the baddies who think they're tough shit because they can point and shoot.
I hate the fatties who camp day and night.
I hate the ragers who think I wall.
I hate the ones who bitch and moan when I kill them.
I hate the ones who try and make shit a competition.

The only players I have no problem with whatsoever with are rival and riser. Everyone else. Stop the raging. Stop the try hard. Stop the bitching and moaning and the camping. It gets old and pathetic. From now on I will be known as fuck you. I will be an ass when I want and I don't give two shits what you think cause quite frankly, it's the fucking internet. So QQ moar.
Ü.Ö
Looks to me like you're a hater.  :-\
JayCat Wrote:Looks to me like you're a hater.  :-\

One of the best.
I wish I played CS:S to know who you are O_O
Fuck you in the clan thread(http://war-lords.net/flamez/theinfamousp...icseen#new).. what did we do to u? stop hating..

deff is..
henry Wrote:I wish I played CS:S to know who you are O_O
hes james.. and hes mad bcuz they denied his admin app and now hes picking at me and others.. :Smile :-X

Anonymous

henry Wrote:I wish I played CS:S to know who you are O_O
Thiis is him:
[Image: terrorist.jpg]
Probably tells you a lot about him...
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:Fuck you in the clan thread(http://war-lords.net/flamez/theinfamousp...icseen#new).. what did we do to u? stop hating..

deff is..

You live, and that is enough for me. I hate where I want and I do it with glee. There is nothing more I can offer you than this explanation. To hate will be my dedication. I despise people with a deep pleasure. To make them mad is now my treasure. Admins will hate me and players alike. Trust me, I will begin to act like a complete dike. I hope you enjoy my diction. Because eventually this entire fiasco will turn into fiction.
Fuck You Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:Fuck you in the clan thread(http://war-lords.net/flamez/theinfamousp...icseen#new).. what did we do to u? stop hating..

deff is..
u should stop being a 12 years teen and become an adult.. :Smile
You live, and that is enough for me. I hate where I want and I do it with glee. There is nothing more I can offer you than this explanation. To hate will be my dedication. I despise people with a deep pleasure. To make them mad is now my treasure. Admins will hate me and players alike. Trust me, I will begin to act like a complete dike. I hope you enjoy my diction. Because eventually this entire fiasco will turn into fiction.
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Fuck You Wrote:

deff is..
u should stop being a 12 years teen and become an adult.. :Smile

Please do fix your diction before you comment on mine. I speak only to people with the ability to speak a proper English line. If a grammar troll is what you will call me next. I will explain briefly to you through this text. I am an ass that comes in many a form. And in all honesty it makes me feel warm. 12 years old? That is bold. I like the insult but not the presentation. May I make a small declination? I think you are rude good bye and good day. I hate you and you're dumb what more is there to say?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6