(wL) Forums

Full Version: Having to create a user name just to find out why i was banned...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Soo here i am playing with my friend in this server

(wL) 24/7 Dust2 :: WAR-LORDS.NET
173.231.35.19:27015

and all the sudden i get kicked...
i tell my friend i got kicked from the server he said just rejoin, hes still in game just spectating someone in the server. and it says im banned come to this website for more info... well i didn't find anything helpful at all on this site except wasting my time out of game creating a lame ass account just so i can make this lame ass topic to find out my you jew server or what ever banned me.
i was @ long A camping double doors like everyone else using elites just spraying the doors when i was kicked. Fix this? yesplz
Rude.
http://war-lords.net/protests/protest-s ... 8/#msg5258

We can talk more after you read and abide to this.
-REJECTED-

I'm going to deny your appeal based on your shitty attitude and rudeness.
As the other admins have said, this is no way to get things resolved. Besides you have given us no information whatsoever to get things moving.
lin3ar Wrote:-REJECTED-

I'm going to deny your appeal based on your shitty attitude and rudeness.

Haha didn't have to be this way if this crap never happened. I guess you server isn't good enough for a player like myself. This is okay over it anyways plenty move server to play in, As for the comments "Rude" haha well duh i just got kicked out and banned from a server for no reason at all what should i act like its all rainbows and butterflies, and explain to you how your sever is broke when i was enjoying myself... Sorry other admins or whom ever understands where im coming from. Other then that Peace 
dude, how are we even supposed to know who you are to find out why you got banned? you did not give us any info like your ingame name or even your SteamID. If you had one of the two we could look into it.
I think, he thinks we care??  Rude awakening.
Despite your rudeness, I've gone ahead to check out the status of your ban.

There were only 2 bans made on that server on December 5, 2011, assuming you were banned on that date. One ban was a 30 minute temporary ban, the other one was permanent.
I'm assuming the latter is you as the description of your activity seems consistent with a possible wallhack. http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.p ... ere_banned

If this is you, you were banned by our anti-cheat plugin for a wallhack. As the ban is done by our anti-cheat plugin, which detected a hack being used, we won't lift the ban.
Again, if I am correct that this is you, I would suggest you come clean for at least a small or whatsoever chance of getting into the pardon system.
ACCEPTED

I've went ahead and lifted the ban since I don't particularly trust the particular SMAC module which banned him.

http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.p ... 3A22405527

I think a week and a half timeout was adequate for his unproductive attitude and also his failure to read our ban protest guidelines.

-CLOSED-