(wL) Forums

Full Version: DRUNK_KILLER *ADMIN APP*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
NAME: T.H.E**D.R.U.N.K**K.I.L.L.E.R

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:46495458

TIMEZONE:Eastern Time (USA)

AVAILABILITY:well i cant stay the whole day because i have school, but i stay from 3pm to 11pm

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF:I'm Brazilian, i came to America over a year, my DADDY is DEAD and i live with my MOM and SISTER. I've been playing CSS almost 2 years in WAR-LORDS SERVERS (not so sure about time lol) and i love to play CSS and i ONLY play at WAR-LORDS, theres alot of things i could write down here but i don't want you to fall asleep reading this..lol

REASON FOR ADMIN APPLICATION:just to keep servers clean of hackers, mic-spammers, team-flashers, team-stackers, people who DOES NOT do the objective, and people who joins the servers only to disturbe others players..

*THANK YOU!*
Good luck!
GOOD LUCK BUDDY!
Props to this guy for keeping war-lords server clean. Your daddy being dead was a little too much information for me, but stay strong son! You've got a good online community to turn to if you need any advice or help.  Smile
Good luck man!!!!!!!! Best wishes to you!  Big Grin
I'm sorry about your dad.....  :'(
I love this guy
Admin Application: IN RE-EVALUATION

Thank you for your admin application. We will be evaluating it, and reply as soon as possible.

[Image: sandclock.png]
EVERYONE WHO WISHED ME LUCK, THANK YOU  Wink Big Grin
Good luck bro for your app..

feel sad for you .. you dont have dad now..

but life goes on .. be strong dude ...  Sad

- Johnny Reborn 
Good luck.
Pages: 1 2 3