(wL) Forums

Full Version: Banned - Cause I got a few nice shots. This is my protest.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: I don't usually have a proper alias, I just use something stupid. But when I got banned my alias was <(-___________-)>
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43663159

Well, as the thread title suggests, I was playing on your Counter-Strike source server.
I of course, being Australian, had a really awful ping of 200. But; that's not the point.
I was running around with a deagle the first round I played, just messing around, going for a few nice shots, and all that jazz. When to my surprise, I hit two amazing flickshots.

Anyways. So I kept playing, I believe I played a few more rounds, then I purchased an awp.
I was jumping around and then I got a jumping awp noscope, or whatever these kids call em these days.
Then, I was banned!
I thought it was just a joke at first - so I tried to reconnect. It turns out I'm banned permanently!

Now I'm not one to criticize an admin, but I think it's extremely un-professional of someone to just ban another player because they hit a few lucky shots, especially without any proof of that player cheating in any way.
If it's possible, and if you can, I'd like to be unbanned please.
Thank you for reading.

- Tyrone
ok let me ask you a simple question!
do you use scripts for bhop?!
No - The closest thing to a bhop script I've got is my logitech G9, it has a button that makes the scroll button smooth so you can scroll once and it will keep scrolling.
I was using that. But I doubt the admin banned me for that.
And I don't see anything about using a Logitech G9 mouse in the rules, but if it's not allowed, so be it.
ok im sorry but you have to wait a root admin reply! btw it wasnt an admin who banned you! SMAC our anti-cheat pluggin detected a bhop script and banned you! so please be patient
Well it obviously doesn't work very well.
no offense
It could just be noticing I'm hitting perfect jumps.
Not sure though.
Pretty smart how you're using your own anticheat program.
REJECTED

BHop wasn't the only cheat you were using. How about the aimbot you had running too? Yeah, I don't think so. We're definitely not going to lift this ban.

-CLOSED-