(wL) Forums

Full Version: 1st degree trolling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"hs!sexually abused childhood" STEAM_0:1:17271717 

registry.fps

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OV1CW9WF

The entire map on prodigy registry.fps spammed smokes down long hall, and in our spawn, and continued to teamflash our team.

I thought I had a demo recording the entire thing but of course "could not record because a smoke grenades was bloomed or whatever".

The next map on D2, he proceeded to constantly flash me.  On ct side I like to smoke the middle, then run and hide on T's side of the double doors.  It was almost impossible with registry.fps throwing flashes at me until my smoke disappeared.

At the end of this demo you will see him purposely sticking me with flashbangs.  His teammate "camperkiller rambo" had a small part in the smoking and flashing as well.

I barely play this game anymore, and I haven't played on this server in months, but when I do this guy is a constant troll.  He has already been warned and temporarily banned several times for trolling.

A simple check of the chat logs will show him trolling.  He is also constantly instigating votebans against me, which he has already been banned once for.

Please permanently ban this guy for me.  Thanks.

quick search of "boon" in chat log.  Only a small part of the trolling.

"CamperKiller Small Cock Russian get daddys dick for xmas boon?
CamperKiller Small Cock Russian boons mom is his dad
CamperKiller Small Cock Russian Boon is going to date rape his dad
CamperKiller ʀeɡı$тгʏ.4fps shh boon ur parents dont even like u
CamperKiller ʀeɡı$тгʏ.4fps boon u get nothing on xmas
CamperKiller ʀeɡı$тгʏ.4fps get your little awp boon...get in the corner where daddy use to put u
CamperKiller ʀeɡı$тгʏ.4fps boon turn on ur toggle
CamperKiller ʀeɡı$тгʏ.4fps misnomore aka boon aka toggle k
CamperKiller ʀeɡı$тгʏ.4fps baddie toggle boon
CamperKiller ʀeɡı$тгʏ.4fps i bet boon toggles in scrims too like most nubs
I'll keep an eye on him.
boooooon Wrote:"hs!sexually abused childhood" STEAM_0:1:17271717 

registry.fps

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OV1CW9WF

The entire map on prodigy registry.fps spammed smokes down long hall, and in our spawn, and continued to teamflash our team.

I thought I had a demo recording the entire thing but of course "could not record because a smoke grenades was bloomed or whatever".

The next map on D2, he proceeded to constantly flash me.  On ct side I like to smoke the middle, then run and hide on T's side of the double doors.  It was almost impossible with registry.fps throwing flashes at me until my smoke disappeared.

At the end of this demo you will see him purposely sticking me with flashbangs.  His teammate "camperkiller rambo" had a small part in the smoking and flashing as well.

I barely play this game anymore, and I haven't played on this server in months, but when I do this guy is a constant troll.  He has already been warned and temporarily banned several times for trolling.

A simple check of the chat logs will show him trolling.  He is also constantly instigating votebans against me, which he has already been banned once for.

Please permanently ban this guy for me.  Thanks.

quick search of "boon" in chat log.  Only a small part of the trolling.

"CamperKiller Small Cock Russian get daddys dick for xmas boon?
CamperKiller Small Cock Russian boons mom is his dad
CamperKiller Small Cock Russian Boon is going to date rape his dad
CamperKiller ʀeɡı$тгʏ.4fps shh boon ur parents dont even like u
CamperKiller ʀeɡı$тгʏ.4fps boon u get nothing on xmas
CamperKiller ʀeɡı$тгʏ.4fps get your little awp boon...get in the corner where daddy use to put u
CamperKiller ʀeɡı$тгʏ.4fps boon turn on ur toggle
CamperKiller ʀeɡı$тгʏ.4fps misnomore aka boon aka toggle k
CamperKiller ʀeɡı$тгʏ.4fps baddie toggle boon
CamperKiller ʀeɡı$тгʏ.4fps i bet boon toggles in scrims too like most nubs
This is nowhere near his first offense.

http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.p ... 583&Submit

This would be his 7th. He doesn't learn.
When I searched his Steam ID, it returned only a 10 minute ban.

Anyway I suggest a month ban.
Only admins and reporting person can post here, so I think it's unfair that Registry can't defend himself, here is the quote from him, I have him in friends on steam.

Registry(Steam Chat)` Wrote: first of all there was no teamflashing by me of any kind...wouldnt waste my time doing that...cmon really?...second..boon was trying his best to tell the server I was teamflshing asking for a voteban...there is no demo because no such demo exist sof me teamflashing..or would ever exist on any server for that matter..boon said he was going to get his friend the guy who got demodded to ban me because i said he aimbotted...he also continued to taunt the server after going 38-1 about how he posted demos and can never be banned...this is sad attempt and quite frankly being so close to xmas shows me what type of person this guy is...ive been playing since 1.3 before steam existed and there are plenty of good players who play of war lords who I dont accuse of cheating...there was a player named "russian" or something that went 22-2 but did I call him cheater?...no...because his kills didnt look manufactured...im convinced and quite frankly if nobody agrees it wont change my viewpoint...check the chat logs...I was NOTthe only person calling this guy out...hilarious though he would attempt to make something up because of my accusation...guilt conscience?...you guys can figure that one out on your own...id bet everyhting I have im not the only one that has called this guy out...and I wont be the last...signed I2egistry
Registry and Rambo both troll excessively.  Registry is the ring-leader.  I've watched him and warned/punished for him with Hs!boon, Candy, and probably some others.  He deserves a 1month ban.  I'm going to watch the demo and if it shows anything I will ban him.  He can defend himself with a ban appeal.

http://war-lords.net/abuse-problems/gho ... no-reason/

http://war-lords.net/abuse-problems/lor ... no-reason/

http://war-lords.net/protests/banned-by ... /#msg32717

BANNED for intentional team flashing.  At the end of the demo.  1-month ban.  Appeal it to reduce.  You have been warned/banned multiple times for not playing nice.  I would recommend you contain your nerd rage.  This is your 2nd instance with me over hs!boon.  Your a malicious player.  Hopefully you'll play nice in the future.  For someone who wouldn't waste their time teamflashing you sure did change your name six times to troll.