(wL) Forums

Full Version: camping = ban ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
is there ban for camping after the bomb is still not planted and time after 1:30,
and continues in evry round ?

like a 30 min. or 5 min. ban

main  camping server de_dust2  . t spwan
I think there is an Objective on every map that you are supposed to do, and if you camped spawn, and failed to proceed with the objective which is for TS to plant the bomb, & for CTS to defuse it, it would be against the rules, and if there was an admin on the server, he would warn you not to camp, and to do the objective, if you didn't respond after several warnings, YOU COULD GET BANNED.
if there isnt a admin  Sad
HbK|DeNVeR Wrote:if there isnt a admin  Sad
You can tell him to do the objective yourself, and if he ignored you still. call and admin from steam, or from WL chat.
I warn them and slap their asses =) (I only slap of they ignore)
no steam !!!!!! Smile and  we tried kicking and banning the player ,  but as you no -many of the players dont know what to do as they dnt knw english 
HbK|DeNVeR Wrote:no steam !!!!!! Smile and  we tried kicking and banning the player ,  but as you no -many of the players dont know what to do as they dnt knw english
You can make a steam account for free.
https://store.steampowered.com/join/?&snr=1_60_4__62

And then you can activate steam features for free too.
http://war-lords.net/open-tech-support/ ... eamers%27/
HbK|DeNVeR Wrote:is there ban for camping after the bomb is still not planted and time after 1:30,
and continues in evry round ?

like a 30 min. or 5 min. ban

main  camping server de_dust2  . t spwan

Need more admins online to ensure everyone does the objectives and doesn't camp!
annie Wrote:Need more admins online to ensure everyone does the objectives and doesn't camp!
nope, players need to get pro and stop camping, camping is allowed (most of the time)
on dust2, after plant t spwn is a good spot.  You can watch short a, mid and long a.  All avenues of approach cts will approach if bomb planted b.  I wouldn't do anything if bomb is planted.  Unless they watch the team past and do nothing.
Pages: 1 2