(wL) Forums

Full Version: Banned for no reason. Please look at
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: S-Project| Romize
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:27214567
I was playing on the Dust2 Deathmatch server. I got banned randomly. I was bhopping with a script. I had no warning before the ban. I was not using a hack and was banned for no reason.

Also I think a demo needs to be submitted so you can prove I was hacking.
This is also my first time being on the server. I have never been on the server before according to my game history
Scripting is cheating, therefor you were banned.

"SMAC: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop".

Please wait for a senior to reply.
Scripting is not cheating. You can't be vac banned for scripting. Also I got no warning to stop Bunnyhopping. Unfair ban.
You were banned by SMAC our anti-cheat program. The program doesn't give out warnings before it bans you.

As far as scripting doesn't equal cheating? Anything that gives you an unfair advantage over others is considered cheating.
Bhopping does not give you an advantage in an Deathmatch. How could jumping with a script be different from jumping without a script. There is no advantage/disadvantage. I can see how an aimbot or a triggerbot would be an advantage but, a bunnyhop script is not an advantage when the sv_enablebunnyhopping is set to 0.
You're going to have to wait for one of the root admins to decide your fate on this type of ban.
So are you admitting to scripting?
joker8baller Wrote:So are you admitting to scripting?

Well, admitting means he is honest. Which is a good thing, he is apologizing, and obviously he likes wL servers. He says he didn't know scripts were illegal on this server, bhopping DOES give an unfair advantage not only in minigames, but in competitive as well.

Personally, I think to be more considering about the ban appeal, since he is honest and states he didn't know it wasn't allowed here. Regardless, he should ask before-hand.
APPROVED

I disagree with your point of view that scripts are not a form of cheating; However, I don't think it alone would justify a permanent ban.

Since you're aware of our policies now, please refrain from using them any further on our servers or we may not lift the ban again.

Thank you.

-CLOSED-