(wL) Forums

Full Version: Server Bunnyhopping Poll! You Vote.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Should War-Lords servers add bunnyhopping to all/some servers?
1) Vote. [ABOVE]
2) Post why or why not.
3) What servers should be added. (SKIP IF NO).
~Thanks
Bunny hopping is a skill and I would like it to be on all servers, not just mini-games and snipers.
jowy Wrote:Bunny hopping is a skill and I would like it to be on all servers, not just mini-games and snipers.

Agreed. Maybe even add a bunnyhopping server?
No.

Bunnyhopping is an unintended outcome of the game physics. It's technically an exploit, and shouldn't be allowed. Allowing bunnyhopping would also pave way to script users and that's not something I'd like to see.
I agree with joker, but I also think that a server dedicated to bunnyhopping would be fun, and possibly quite popular.
No, but i agree with what they said ^^^^^ an bunnyhopping server would be fun.
I don't understand.  I can already bunnyhop pretty well without it being "enabled."  Just learn to mousewheel.
Bunnyhopping allows you to go really fast with sv_enablebunnyhopping 1 on public servers. However I do agree with a bunnyhopping server.
seeing People using bhop scripts & hopping all over the place would drive me nuts, especially that my bhop skill is still poor.
you should know how to interact with the physics, to actually be able to bhop, and it's fun to hop every now and then, not just shoot ppl in the face.
I voted yes but only to the bunny hopping server and for script users I think they can get detected easily.
Pages: 1 2 3 4