(wL) Forums

Full Version: I got banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got banned for apparently wall hacks, PLEASE show me your proof i got screen shots, I've played competitive for years now played esea and cevo and also eco and right now im playing in RGL league, if i was cheating im pretty sure i would of been vac by now, normally i wouldnt care but i liked your guys server a lot and im very active i have a good relationship with admains and a lot of people accuse me of hacks but im legit i have demos of me playing and stuff so please take this into consideration, ye sometimes i might look randy but if u spectate good players you will find them being randy but that dosent mean they hack. Thank you for your time and i hope u unban me because i love playing on your guys server and i would hate to banned for just being good at this game.
I'm currently reviewing the available evidence now.
What's his id? I just banned some user with name snak3 for wall hack, if it's him I will provide you a 100% conclusive demo.

You should know better that VAC doesn't detect 90%  wall hacks.
I liked how you have 3 other VAC'd accounts.
Haha, I have a VAC banned account from like 2006 or something. I never figured out how I got vac-banned. It was my first account, I still have it but I gave it to my brother.
I've reviewed quite a bit of evidence and it doesn't seem likely that you'll get unbanned. I'll continue reviewing the material which I haven't got to yet, but the more I see, the more the case seems to solidify against you.
Spamming things like...

Quote:Infected: fucking idiots baning ppl for no reason, they got no proof whats so ever NONE, i ask to see a demo and they say no lol sounds a little sketchy, its not like ur gona unban me so please show me the demo so i can see wtf u calling hacks about. Your not gona get any good by playing with all these noobs thats go 12-32 in a pub your not, only way to get better is by playing against decent kids and the only decent kids in ur servers get banned fucking jokes. 2 out of 32ppl in ur pubs play competitive and those are the ones getting banned. SHITTTIES! keep hating over the web and stop dick riding the server admin get some fucking balls and speak for yourself fucking children.
Today at 07:44:00 PM

in the chat can't help...
-REJECTED-

Conclusive Demo for Wall-hack.

CLOSED