(wL) Forums

Full Version: IM BAN WITH NO REASON
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HELP WHY SOMEONE BAN ME FOR AUTO FIRING IN MINIGAME (AIRHOCKEY)
Im just standing in a platform to get more ammo and noticing auto fire but I didnt do anything like hacking
im just standing on the plat form then BAN?
why please help me I am not a HAcker
We need your steam ID please.
well i already delete my cs and im just using the change name in rev client then my name is saekoturtles
Did you have auto-fire on?

http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.p ... ko&Submit=

That is you I'm assuming? SMAC is an automated program so it autodetecs if you have an autofire script or not.
i dont know that it is in the GAME (AIRHOCKEY) that is the place that ive been ban
now i get it
i was on a platform giving me a infinite Bullet then I am shooting non stop.
but the auto firing thing I dont know that, just shooting rapidly
Can you describe what you were doing when you were banned? were you firing excessively?
I am standing on a platform that will give you a ammo, and i notice while i am shooting rapidly that there is no need to reload.
so i started shooting again and again.
Wrong Section.

Where did you get your game? Did you let anyone use your computer? 
You have been unbanned.

I just logged onto the server and checked out the map. The platform that allows you to reload does, in fact, give you unlimited ammo. After reading the SMAC module feedback, it is possible to get a false positive (aka SMAC thinks you're cheating but you're not) in certain ways. Your story holds up, so you have been unbanned. Keep in mind that rapid firing without reloading will trigger SMAC's Auto-Fire ban instance, as it's triggered by players firing semi-automatic weapons at near full automatic speeds. Just to keep in mind in the future.

We apologize for the inconvenience. However, we would like to note it's our anti-cheat program and not an active admin that banned you. The program that we use is very useful and helpful in catching hackers, but there are the chances of a false positive in situations like yours.

-Closed -