(wL) Forums

Full Version: I FEEL BLUE !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
???HELLO  merry christmas...I feel blue because I CANNOT PLAY CSS!as i said i played honestly!
i didn't use any hacks... Big Grin SO why i am ban??....
at least show ME a demo ADMIN...i pleased YOU...thank you!
IF you unban me I feel like a million Bucks!!
Hello there Mahyar, please read this and edit your post so we can get more information from you.

http://war-lords.net/protests/protest-se...uidelines/
UNBAN ME PLEASE...

HI...Mr.Bloodlust hero...can you unban me???PLEASE...help me...Because i didn't use any hacks...and i am ban for a wrong reason...
I don't know what should i do?really...!!!
please Do a favor for me and check it out,Sir...THANKS...a lot...
oh...how can i send more information for you,sir...please guide me more
i wish that unban by this server...because i love to play with my friends...
sincerely yours....thanks a million Smile Smile Smile
Re: UNBAN ME PLEASE...

mahyar Wrote:HI...Mr.Bloodlust hero...can you unban me???PLEASE...help me...Because i didn't use any hacks...and i am ban for a wrong reason...
I don't know what should i do?really...!!!
please Do a favor for me and check it out,Sir...THANKS...a lot...
oh...how can i send more information for you,sir...please guide me more
i wish that unban by this server...because i love to play with my friends...
sincerely yours....thanks a million Smile Smile Smile

Click on this link -->  http://war-lords.net/protests/protest-s ... uidelines/

Then you should read how to properly post a ban appeal, edit your first post up there at the top to fit the information like the guidelines, you can also take a peek at other ban appeals if you need more examples.

Information about who banned you and your name you used in-game would be very helpful, if you can give that it would help find your ID, if you don't know how to find it yourself.
hello there Mr. M.Bison Wink Unban me please???i am so sad...i don't want to be ban cuz i play well in Css...Please give me a chance to play again!!!(Just One)
Smile I LOVE PLAYING CSS with guys in this server...I ♥ your server because it has high SURVEILLANCE, ...thank you very much...i am waiting for you...GOODLUCK
Are you from India?
Re: Unban me Please... !!!

Winkohhh...Sir!!! i am broken these days!!!and i am at Six & seven...yeah sometimes i might shot random but that dosent mean i hacked!
i said please give me Just a chance to play agian...
Many player got second chance please give me a chance!Do it for me,please! :-[ :-\ ???...I've nothing more to proof that i did NOT hack!!check It out,Please...
I ♥ playing CSS in this great server
THANKS A MILLION SIR...!  Smile                         
Are you from India?
Can someone unban me???

No i'm not. Can someone unban me ??I had no previous ban.. its the first time that im ban from this server & i dont know why??
i didnt do anything like hacking & i am not a Hacker
So i hope some admin can unban me??
why i am ban?please help me.
please give me a chance to play again.
thanks a lot! sincerely...

STEAM_0:0:1671091854

i'm waiting!
Pages: 1 2