(wL) Forums

Full Version: Cas | Beep Beep I'm A Jeep Administrator Application.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, my name is Cas and this is my Administrator application.

EDIT : Since I only play on the minigame server, i would like to be an admin on the minigame server only, if possible.

In-Game Name : Cas | Beep Beep I'm A Jeep.

Steam ID : I had cracked css before but now i have Css, so...
Cracked Css : STEAM_0:0:614967222
Css : STEAM_0:1:25477954

Timezone : (UTC-05:00) Est

Avaibility : I am honestly always online, if i'm not online in-game, i'm on Steam for sure.
If i'm not online at all, it's either because my laptop overheated, i'm at school, or i'm not at my house.
Notice : Whenever i can't play or leave my house for some days, i will always let some people know before i leave.

Tell us something about yourself : My name is David, i'm Canadian and i live in Quebec.I've always been into gaming, the first game i played was Mario and I was like 3-4 years old,
then at like 7-8 years old i got into fps game because my dad was playing black hawk down with his friends. I like Having fun with peoples but i know when to be serious.
I'm an open person, so whenever i'm online, feel free to talk to me Smile. Btw, to the peoples that doesn't know me, I only play on the Minigame server.

Reason For Admin Application : I'll be completly honest, i'm not a god at catching hackers, but ofcourse i would do my 110% best and try to keep the server clean from hackers.
But the thing that annoys me the most are Mic Spammers,Trolls, Racist peoples, peoples just complaining and fighting with some1, etc...
About being active on the forum, i do understand that being active on the forum is important, i know i don't have many posts but,i'm most of the times on the forum, i just don't post that much Tongue

Thank you for taking your time to read this.
Big Grin Yay you finally applied, you deserve this. Good luck. :3
what a news paper...lol
good luck man.
Thank you boys and girls Smile
Good luck! Btw it's people not peoples.  People is already the plural. Just correcting you.
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:Good luck! Btw it's people not peoples.  People is already the plural. Just correcting you.

Haha, i just realised, thank you Smile
RED7EAGLE Wrote:what a news paper...lol
good luck man.
LOL good luck broo
Admin Application: IN EVALUATION

Thank you for your admin application. We will be evaluating it, and reply as soon as possible.

[Image: sandclock.png]
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
RED7EAGLE Wrote:what a news paper...lol
good luck man.
good luck broo

thanks you drunk Smile
You seem like a nice fellow, Good Luck! Smile
Pages: 1 2