(wL) Forums

Full Version: Player Abuse.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Jass  Wrote:Is the the correct death? http://wls.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/132624

He seems like an excessive troll, but I haven't come across any banworthy content yet.

Yes it's him, he's a good troll kind of, bringing goodness troll, I mean others don't take his words as offence. I'm currently friends with him, and we play a lot together. So sometimes he cross the line and I friendly warn him. I happened to friendly ban him two times... I like this kid.
I like how he says "its a video game". But he goes on to call his teamates dumbasses last night even if he cant do shit himself. The way he says retarded shit like in the forums makes him a target to troll (no i aint the only one who trolls him and yes i trolled him before for several other reasons cant quite remember). Even when he says he dosent care he starts mic spamming cuss words like his a fuckin 3rd grader on a fuckn cod game. "skinny bitch ass skinny white boy" blah blah he said something about me being white blah blah (ironic thing is i aint white LOL). Anyway that was when people started votemuting him and thats when someone called ruplayer to get on because of this arugement between me and him. If i remember correctly yang wanted me banned,but ruplayer advised him to post which he did. And basicly i just went to be a jackass once again and go "ooo yang told on me". Then he just went off raging (yes he was shouting in the mic and went keyboard warrior on me). The next day some of the players in the server asked me why he went off me cussin and shit and  i just basicly said i trolled him. But then again, him sayin i liked him as a friend was once true till he started being annoying being a dick callin people dumbasses or callin me a white bitch boy (lols). And yes I did take it to a diffrent lvl of trolling but i dont think I regret it. I dont think he sees that theres alot of people that troll in that server me,slapaho aka bD, sometimes mr tea lol, jon,vegtables,muppet puncher,etc, basicly its troll wars when one of us is on lol
Lol, I just realized this was originally posted in the ban me game thread. Its amazing how bad some people are at understanding the rules of that game x.x
Jass  Wrote:Lol, I just realized this was originally posted in the ban me game thread. Its amazing how bad some people are at understanding the rules of that game x.x
Yea I was surprised to see this huge thing in there...
ruplayer Wrote:
Jass  Wrote:Lol, I just realized this was originally posted in the ban me game thread. Its amazing how bad some people are at understanding the rules of that game x.x

And that's what she said
Spartacus Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:

And that's what she said

Troll
death you do troll but i think its in the line from what i saw it with me , i always take them as jokes.
There are really some heavy trollers and from what i saw from you, idont  think you are one of them.
Assassin Wrote:death you do troll but i think its in the line from what i saw it with me , i always take them as jokes.
There are really some heavy trollers and from what i saw from you, idk think you are one of them.

Did you understand what you said?
ruplayer Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:death you do troll but i think its in the line from what i saw it with me , i always take them as jokes.
There are really some heavy trollers and from what i saw from you, idont think you are one of them.

Did you understand what you said?
yes i made a spelling mistake whats the big deal, and now its fixed.
Well i can be the asshole troll. Preety much thats the side of me that yang hated lol.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5