(wL) Forums

Full Version: Player Abuse.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Yea i did Death.......note did, but, now i think ill direct that at Silly(such an asshole).
Also, ill probabaly be only playing in the evenings so  i dont have to listen to u, but erm, why have there been ppl saying you like me?
Thats just wrong, and of course no ban at me(which is interesting).
Im not going to be that angry at all this week, my birthday is this Friday(i know Friday the 13th but...........its not unlucky to me).
General Josh Wrote:Yea i did Death.......note did, but, now i think ill direct that at Silly(such an asshole).
Yeah, he's here for this exact reason.

General Josh Wrote:Im not going to be that angry at all this week

Just make sure you don't step over our rules =)
Possible to shift this thread to flamez and unleash the retardism?
its kool yang shouldnt have said evenings
Hi Josh,
I replied to your first post with:
silly Wrote:Wow, nice guy!  ;D

But seriously Josh, your post just comes across as ignorant, hypocritical, prejudiced, abusive, and at times even nonsensical. If you'd like me point out examples of those just let me know.

With no disrespect, just relax and take it easy.

And you react by saying:
General Josh Wrote:Yea i did Death.......note did, but, now i think ill direct that at Silly(such an asshole).
Where to start...  :-\

Yes Josh, I called your post "ignorant, hypocritical, prejudiced, abusive, and at times even nonsensical", and that's because it simply was. I bluntly stated objective facts which were also intended as criticism. You made an offensive post which was directed towards to the entire war-lords community (including myself and many other people who you don't even know)

General Josh Wrote:What a dull lot you are if you cant read between the lines, and thats intellect wise.
This is ignorant because you claim that none of us can understand your post, and also because you make an unfounded assumption with your abusive claim that we're all stupid. You barely know most of us.

General Josh Wrote:Naive Go ahead and Rape My Mom
Abusive

General Josh Wrote:Death GO FUCK YOURSELF You Shitty little white punk bitch.You arent "Death," And the real death when he comes for you is gonna enjoy taking you with him.
Abusive and racially prejudiced against white people.

General Josh Wrote:Warlords go to hell, Except Loks, Xg Freak, Sandra, Russian(Vintovka) ,Keger, and Slapaho, Assassin, err, Gold, Old Grizzly,  the guys who liked my epic rushing on the server, ehh, oh Zoony my Arab Bro, err, and Management and Ultma of server 4+ Noobabooba and yea, thats about it you guys are cool, The rest and that Robot of a Buffalo, Go To Hell, i hope SOPA passes so you guys get screwed for having no licenses and copyrights(hehehhe)
You ignorantly declared that everyone who isn't in your list should go to hell and get screwed over by the law (which is coincidentally morally hypocritical as you played the game illegally as well)

General Josh Wrote:im outta here, because one, its a video game
Hypocritical when faced with the notion that you made this huge flame thread after getting upset about a video game.

General Josh Wrote:two, your lives must be shittingly easy if you run a website like this(or any non-government website for that matter)
Ignorant because you make huge unfounded assumptions about the personal lives of people you don't even personally know, and also nonsensical because you don't believe that any non-governmental website takes effort to create and maintain. Your comment is illogical.

General Josh Wrote:three those lives must be purilely pathetic

Ignorant and abusive, you barely know these people Josh.

General Josh Wrote:four you run a really crappy organization if you give hackers two chances and dont enforce rules to the standards of a Legalist(look that up if you have too)

Condescending and ignorant. I did look up legalism, and it actually describes a very easy to understand philosophical concept: The idea of strictly and uncompromisingly following rules/the law without any exception. I don't think you yourself fully understand the notion because if you did, you would know that there are huge problems with it:

1. Circumstances are sometimes complicated, often calling for courses of action/decisions which aren't conventional/ordinary, but which are the best decisions relative to the specific circumstances. Here's an example: One of the 10 Commandments is "Thou Shalt Not lie", but is it always wrong to lie? Imagine that it's 1942 and you're a German person who's trying to hide Jewish people in your home. A German soldier comes to your house and asks you if there are Jewish people inside. Is it wrong to lie and say no to the soldier, in order to save the Jewish people's lives? I don't think that lying is wrong relative to these circumstances, and unless God is heartless, then I think he'd agree.

2. Sometimes laws or rules are just plain wrong but are still laws anyway, a legalist would still have to follow these laws/rules regardless of whether or not they are stupid or immoral. For example: In Turkey "all married women must get their husband’s permission if they wish to have a job, they must live wherever the husband wishes to reside, and they must forfeit all jointly held assets upon divorce from her husband". In Hawaii "coins are not allowed to be placed in one’s ears". And apparently in Scotland "it is illegal to be a drunk while in possession of a cow".

Following a law just for the sake of it, and without exception, is plainly unreasonable.

General Josh Wrote:5 most ppl who troll on these servers, never get banned!(and thats with records of those trollings).
I agree that a lot of people who probably deserve bans for trolling, do not get banned.

General Josh Wrote:6 and lastly, um Go Fuck Yourselves, like Dick Cheney says, Go Fuck Yourselves, did i say go Fuck Yourselves, GO FUCK YOURSELVES!
Abusive.

General Josh Wrote:Also to all the Tovarichi Fuckwads(excluding Vintovka and RUplayer) Get the fuck back to the Russian servers and stop Lag Fucking the entire warlords servers.
Racially prejudiced and abusive.

General Josh Wrote:And to all the useless Bullshittly Crappy Muslims(except Zoony). yea you guys are worthless players, even more so than me.
Racially prejudiced and abusive.

General Josh Wrote:And, if you didnt get all that, well then learn some basic english, learn some basic english writing styles and go work a fucking McDonalds, cuz thats where you belong
Abusive, hypocritical and ignorant. Your writing style itself can sometimes be hard to make sense of.

General Josh Wrote:and Death You Belong in a deep Fryer
Abusive.

General Josh Wrote:you chicken shits HUH! You guys dont do your jobs and you expect ppl to donate money to this place, yea right in a fucking million years will that happen
Abusive, but you debatably have a point.

General Josh Wrote:you all are running a CS server, not the U.S Congress, your players are too big for their damn britches most of the time, your admins are too damn big for their heads and britches most of the time(i seem to recall an admin getting banned because he was proved a hacker)
I agree that some admins are way too arrogant, but arrogance often comes with positions of authority/power

General Josh Wrote:i dont give a fuck what you do because its on a superfulous CS server site that has no real world consequences other than i not being able to play here
I understand what you mean, but war-lords is not completely unnecessary, there aren't many CS:S servers which allow for international players.

General Josh Wrote:ok and you guys can make all your little immature comments of "oh he cares" or "oh its just rage" but no because Death, im pretty sure what i said when i chewed you out with was not far from the truth you just have this Self-deception complex that prevents you from admiting im correct
Yeah, it's pretty natural and instinctive to want to always be right, and sometimes self-deception/denial comes into place when we aren't.

General Josh Wrote:admins, you guys hold no power
They do, in the game.

General Josh Wrote:who the fuck do you all think u are, a diplomat has more power than u nuts, the man at the bank teller booth has more power than you
Those people may have more power in real life, but they don't have more power in the war-lords csConfused servers.

General Josh Wrote:what are you guys, you are insignificant specs of dust in the scope of the universe
Humans aren't insignificant from the perspective of other humans, and in fact, from our perspective other humans are more significant/important than the rest of the universe.

General Josh Wrote:yet you all act so damn haughty and do anything you want, but you fail to keep tabs on anyone and everyone who trolls or violates any of this nice rules you so say u enforce
If that's true, then you have a real point which if you had made without being abusive, might have been agreed with and defended by people like myself.

General Josh Wrote:ok i know my place, and my place is not hear playing with worthless gays, bisexuals, camel jockeys and tovarichis
This is simply abusive and prejudiced towards race and sexual orientation.

General Josh Wrote:in fact ill sooner play 1.6 before going anywhere again in a CS server.
There's a difference?

General Josh Wrote:Oh and too top it all, i think Go fuck yourselves and go to hell is too nice for the likes of ppl on this server, ok, i think you are all a worthless waste of human life is a more accurate put down, and thats what you are
Abusive.

General Josh Wrote:in your ignorance or your arrogance or your simple i dont get this fashions, because if you guys read more books and played less games, you wouldnt all be so intellectually dull as to not understand a well written and well organizied rant which even my english teacher gives me an A for.
This comment itself is guilty of being ignorant arrogant and abusive. As has already been said, you barely know most of us, and that's not a valid basis to conclude that we're ignorant, arrogant or stupid. It's nonsensical to say that your teacher gave you an A for this. First of all, why would your teacher be marking abusive and hard to understand internet rants as part of a school curriculum? Which subject is this for? Secondly, the actual (non-abusive) points of your rant were hard to find, and sometimes hard to understand. It wasn't delivered well, and instead just came across as a huge hard-to-make-sense-of flame.

General Josh Wrote:yea and oh, Im American you racist twits get that out of your thick skulls, and ill be racist as much as i fucking want because i dont care anymore, and Go Fuck Yourselves!And Fuck you im outta here!!!
Abusive and hypocritical. You're the one who brought up race.

Ruplayer,
ruplayer Wrote:
Yeah, he's here for this exact reason.
What I've said is legitimate, not spiteful. You just have something against me.

Spartacus,
Spartacus Wrote:Possible to shift this thread to flamez and unleash the retardism?
This already is a flame thread  Sad
Quote:Also to all the Tovarichi Fuckwads(excluding Vintovka and RUplayer) Get the fuck back to the Russian servers and stop Lag Fucking the entire warlords servers.

False fact ruplayer don't make the server lag it just make them harder to hit.
LMFAO!!!

Seriously, Josh, you just got trolled hard and you expect that blaming the WL community, people will actually listen to what you have to say? I mean your blatant racism is already bad enough, but the hypocracy in your rants are simply baffling to the extent that I would say that you have too much superfluous information in your post to correctly justify your points.

Apparently, my paragraph above is unintelligent according to you since I'm also going to hell.

By the way, learn how to accurately type a paragraph and use that enter key every once in a while, makes it easier for people not to just look at a wall of text and just say, "GG." and completely disregard all points that you could have been trying to make
I've seen enough. I have moved this thread to the flames section.

So Josh, you may go ahead and start flaming now if you like.

Have at it folks.  :Smile
JayCat Wrote:I've seen enough. I have moved this thread to the flames section.

I like ponies.
Spartacus Wrote:
JayCat Wrote:I've seen enough. I have moved this thread to the flames section.

I like ponies.
-_-
[Image: aprilfools_pony1.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5