(wL) Forums

Full Version: BunnyHop Enable On Mini-Games Sever Only.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do you want Bunnyhopping on Mini-Games server?
Vote
Comment; Yes,No. Why,Why Not.
i think it should be turned on, because most of the players do NOT know how to bhop, including me!
No, simply cuz it's gonna be cheap for the peoples that can't bhop at all, we're just gonna see peoples hopping around not doing their objectives.
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:No, simply cuz it's gonna be cheap for the peoples that can't bhop at all, we're just gonna see peoples hopping around not doing their objectives.

Not true... Bunnyhopping is required for some maps. It is a skill, (If people cannot bunnyhop, Maybe this is a good chance to open a Sever for it.)
A total repeat thread of http://war-lords.net/suggestions/server-bunnyhopping-poll!-you-vote/

I think enabling bhop would probably make many of the skill maps too easy. People already think they are too easy anyways, so I don't see this as positive. You don't need sv_enablebunnyhopping enabled to bhop without scripts/hacks. I can still bhop fairly well at times using only my space bar and somewhat precise timing. :Smile
M. Bison Wrote:A total repeat thread of http://war-lords.net/suggestions/server-bunnyhopping-poll!-you-vote/

I think enabling bhop would probably make many of the skill maps too easy. People already think they are too easy anyways, so I don't see this as positive. You don't need sv_enablebunnyhopping enabled to bhop without scripts/hacks. I can still bhop fairly at times using only my space bar and somewhat precise timing. :Smile
Not a repeat. [BunnyHop Enable On Mini-Games Sever Only.] [Add bunnyhopping to servers?] One server, not all.

M. Bison Wrote:You don't need sv_enablebunnyhopping enabled to bhop without scripts/hacks. I can still bhop fairly at times using only my space bar and somewhat precise timing. :Smile

I can bunnyhop, but I gain no speed unless going downhill...
360Oreo Wrote:
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:No, simply cuz it's gonna be cheap for the peoples that can't bhop at all, we're just gonna see peoples hopping around not doing their objectives.

Not true... Bunnyhopping is required for some maps. It is a skill, (If people cannot bunnyhop, Maybe this is a good chance to open a Sever for it.)

no it is not required, i've seen a lot of peoples beat for example surf or the bhop on all in one velocity, every single maps are possible without bhop being enabled
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep Wrote:
360Oreo Wrote:

no it is not required, i've seen a lot of peoples beat for example surf or the bhop on all in one velocity, every single maps are possible without bhop being enabled

I said some maps require it, never said it had to be enabled for it to work. :Smile
I can beat of the bhop maps except 1 of them. So I don't think it shouldn't be enabled. You can enable if you want , hehehehehehehhe
yes ..cuz most player cant bhop ..
Pages: 1 2