(wL) Forums

Full Version: Iceworld Deathmatch into War3Source
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I've decided because of the inactivity of this server it will be replaced with War3Source due to popular demand. I would like to suss out a few things and get some community input on the direction to take on it.

Here are a couple of ideas I was thinking of doing to it:
  • Deathmatch
  • mp_fraglimit (50 kills?)
  • Fast play maps
  • Frag Win plugin tied to fraglimit
  • Single map, small rotation or a massive rotation
  • If Deathmatch, use Cash instead of Gold

The last WC3 server we had tanked and I think it needs to be discussed on how to avoid it happening again.
  • Too hard for new players? Should the EXP have to be re-earn't every map change?
  • Lack of content? To have custom races or to keep stock?

The frag win plugin is a bit up in the air, it all depends if I can get a hold of it as it is a private plugin that requires money to use. Maybe a member or Bison will code it. It basically keeps tracks of how many times a player has won the map and shows it instead of the Wins/Loss screen at the end of a map.
No one has any suggestions?
I know a few people who were very interested in it, but I don't think that they are forum regulars.
Make a bhop server instead Wink

Anyway I haven't really played War3Source, so idk. Chun used to love it though, I'll get him to look at this.
idk about it, just played it once for 5 minutes only, anyway i think that if you make a brief explanation of the rules when players connect to the server to teach them how to play would be a good idea
seems like new, I think we better give it a try..
Riser` Wrote:Make a bhop server instead Wink
+1
Riser` Wrote:Make a bhop server instead Wink

New servers will be discussed in the future.
Quote:Deathmatch

No, this was the bad idea we already got Dust2 there's no point in putting another Deathmatch server when you don't know the map.
Hey matt! sorry for the delayed reply .

I really liked the idea that was floated abt a few months back about a pistols only server . idk what happened to it .

From this list i really would like to see a fast play maps server with a fixed rotation cycle ( no votings ) combination of regular maps and fy maps . btw i really liked the fy server what ever happened to it    ???
Pages: 1 2