(wL) Forums

Full Version: RTV, is different?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well I was playing on SNIPERS server minutes ago and I just realized that RTV is modified, I don't know if my opinion counts, but i didn't like it at all.. i dont know about others but personally i didn't.

*for those of you who has no clue about what I'm talking about, just check it out:

1. when the amount of RTV's gets reached, now it pops out like this:

[Image: rtvl.png]

2.then it starts a pre-elimination of maps, until it pops up again like this:

[Image: rtv1.png]
Need a third option for "What the hell is going on?"
JackMonroe Wrote:Need a third option for "What the hell is going on?"
i like it but the only thing i don't like is that let's say i'm the first one to nominate a map, my map will go to the bottom ( #9 ) , then another guy nominates a map, his map will be #8... so usually #4 and #5 choices are random maps that no1 nominated but since a lot of peoples always choose the first map, we never get to play the map we actually nominated for ;/. ( kinda hard to explain lol )
this has been done to keep people from just spamming 1 or 2. i like it and i think we should keep it. This type of RTV and map voting has done well for others community and i think it will do great for ours.
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:this has been done to keep people from just spamming 1 or 2. i like it and i think we should keep it. This type of RTV and map voting has done well for others community and i think it will do great for ours.
I agree with you man
Hmmmm, i think in order to change map, the number of votes have to exceed %50 otherwise there will be another vote with the top 2 maps.
I'm in favor of it, but people still vote for the shitty maps on Pop. Maps #1 and #2.
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:Well I was playing on SNIPERS server minutes ago and I just realized that RTV is modified, I don't know if my opinion counts, but i didn't like it at all.. i dont know about others but personally i didn't.

*for those of you who has no clue about what I'm talking about, just check it out:

1. when the amount of RTV's gets reached, now it pops out like this:

[Image: rtvl.png]

2.then it starts a pre-elimination of maps, until it pops up again like this:

[Image: rtv1.png]

Nice pic when odgastom sayed that. He's a newbie it makes me remember my old noob moments :'(.
This should be removed from minigames, this is irritating. This is much more frustating compared to the people that nominate maps..
Pages: 1 2 3