(wL) Forums

Full Version: naive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Your stupidity and ignorance astounds me. There's a difference between an opinion and downs syndrome and it seems like you have the latter.  Every time you post something stupid I will comment here in order not to detail threads. I believe this is what this section is for?
Rawrzor, is this really necessary? You obviously don't agree with some of the things that naive has said. He may be right or completely wrong, but no-one is right about everything.
Your problem seems to be more in your lack of ability to defend your point. If I am so stupid and ignorant, then I beg of you to enlighten me as to why. I can't think of one thing you have contributed that got beyond the 'you're dumb I'm not' phase. I'm more than willing to explore unpopular opinions and my opinions are not carved in stone. You must be unfamiliar with how discussions work, If you cannot bring yourself to contribute, then you have done the right thing in making this thread. Congrats.

In relation to the creation of this thread, it seems you are doing the very activities that you applied for admin in order to end. You claimed you wanted admin to put an end to "abusive and harrasing behaviour". If this thread from you is not considered abusive or harassment, I don't know what is. Sure this may be the correct section, but I've got very little desire to have this turn into a flamewar between admins.
Believe me I will one day when I'm in the mood.    The only reason I'm not is because it is absolutely pointless because you will maintain your views either way. I have spent countless hours on this shit arguing with people to no avail.  But for some reason when I read some of your posts they make me

A) Facepalm
B) Smash my face against desk
C) Repeat B

So as a solution I will channel my dissaprovement in this thread. Big Grin 

I'm currently too lazy and not in the mood to whip up an essay like Silly does so often. But I encourage you to do some self-learning and heres the key thing  Think about what you read, don't just read and absorb like a sponge. Even though we all evolved from them, there is no need to retain all of their qualities.

I do give you credit for this because it was well said. It's not everything, but there have been 3 threads where you commented and I facepalmed sooooo hard.

Re: Piracy Is Not Stealing
« Reply #14 on: Today at 04:26:12 PM »QuoteQuote from: PaSS on Today at 04:13:46 PM
Quote from: naive on Today at 04:08:28 PM
Quote from: [ant!-v!ruz] on Today at 07:31:46 AM
Piracy is not Theft, It's Piracy. 

I'm a pirate, but your graphic just is false. Sure, no physical object is being removed, this does not mean nothing is stolen. If the asset of meaningful value is the control over copywrited information, then uncontrolled access to the information removes this asset from the original copywrite holder. You are literally removing the control of the information from its owners.  I'll use this analogy again, if I were to copy your girlfriends nudes without permission, I have stolen information from you. You no longer control the rights of who gets to view that information and it can be spread without your control and you no longer "own" exclusive control.

to my knowledge there are no laws that tell me that if i have something on ny computer like a cdkey for a game if some one takes that im shit out of luck and there is nothing the company i bought it from can do either so tech i have just proved your theory wrong :/

to my knowledge there is no law out there saying if i mod my ps3 or some other consle they can come break my door down all this does is void my warrenty

also

what im getting at is people dont have control over a product that has been already purchased :/ if some one buys a cd and wants to upload it to share it so be it there is no law out there to control that if so then if i made a game that i didnt want shared yet some how some one got it then shared it if they didnt take the orignal its not stealing

Quote: if you dont take the original its not stealing!

You are not purchasing the music itself though, you are purchasing the rights to listen to the music in one specific format. The same goes for video games, you have purchased the rights for a user to use the game, the serial key is just a tool to enforce this policy. You don't actually purchase the game, you purchase the rights to play it. By sharing the information, you are taking on a role that you in no way, shape, or form have legitimately paid for the rights to use as you have only paid the 'single user' license for that information.

Hardware mods are a different issue because you are actually buying the physical hardware, software/media is a much different beast because you are not buying anything, you are paying for the privilege of accessing information in a certain way.
_______

Also, This is the Flamez thread. If you don't like it don't read it? I'm pretty sure I'm entitled to this in this thread.  (So that I can remain proffessional towards you outside this thread)
Ok, so you have no actual criticisms that you are willing to air.... What makes you think I do not reflect on information that I gather? You have never had an actual conversation with me. Is it my ability to form an argument defending opinions I may hold? Why is it worth your time to complain about me, but not actually list any specific complaints? I've debated with Silly probably more than anyone else on this forum, and I don't think that he has any hatred or contempt for me. I think silly actually enjoys the process of choosing an opinion and at least trying to defend it, as do I. Discussion is a part of the process of "thinking about what I read".  Saying things like "think about what you read" is all fine and dandy but if you cannot apply that information in usable ways then it is just meaningless rhetoric. If you are here trying to promote that I think more about things, while at the same time complaining about my activities of doing this very thing, then I don't think you are being genuine.
naive Wrote:Ok, so you have no actual criticisms that you are willing to air....

Too lazy.

naive Wrote:Why is it worth your time to complain about me, but not actually list any specific complaints?

I Find the need to vent my frustration at comments that are ridiculous.

naive Wrote:You have never had an actual conversation with me. .

I've watched you debate with silly and others. I've seen your arguements. You may have forgetten Silly picked em apart quite nicely.

Don't worry. Keep posting the crap you post and one day I'll jump in and show you what's up. 
pTK Wrote:
naive Wrote:Ok, so you have no actual criticisms that you are willing to air....

Too lazy.

naive Wrote:Why is it worth your time to complain about me, but not actually list any specific complaints?

I Find the need to vent my frustration at comments that are ridiculous.

naive Wrote:You have never had an actual conversation with me. .

I've watched you debate with silly and others. I've seen your arguements. You may have forgetten Silly picked em apart quite nicely.

Don't worry. Keep posting the crap you post and one day I'll jump in and show you what's up.

Yes, silly has debated me. Generally picking apart arguments is how people debate things. I don't believe that silly conclusively has owned me in debate at any point, I can't think of a time in which he has. I'm not saying he has made no good points, but the topics we were debating were not even simple yes/no this/that questions that can be definitively solved. You are just saying things with no substance to them, and I think that mine and silly's disagreements stemmed from approaching the concepts from different perspectives.

I don't really believe that you have arguments to "show me what's up", and the claims that you will do this to me in the future lead me to believe that such statements are simply because you lack the ability to do so now. The whole, I'll pwn you in the future is not an argument. You have started this conversation it clearly means enough to you to spend time and contemplate about it. I do not buy that you are too lazy. You sound more like a fifth grader saying you're gonna cut me with your light sabre, when your parents let you have it back. If you're just making threads to harass your fellow admins, you're just an asshole.
Stop bringing adminship into this. You are a person and also an admin. Im critisizing you as a person, not you as an admin. You are a good admin and you do a good job. Not saying anything about that. It's your opinions that are fail.

Let me emphasize, Yes, im critisizing you as a person.

This has nothing to do with you being or not being an admin.

naive Wrote:you're just an asshole.
I think I've made it clear your opinions are null to me.
This sounds like Ptk just needs to get his ePenis off. Naive he enjoyed your literature so much, he decided to start a verbal altercation with you.

Ptk some advice. Rub it harder, rather than eRage frustrations. Another thing that works is a female, L2fmale.

How does one let forum conversation irritate themselves?

Naive, all I can say is......facepalm.
Seeing as you have yet to actual speak of any actual criticisms of me as a person aside from broad insults and vague assaults on my opinions as a whole, your actions and words really only yield information about who you are as a person. While you may not be criticizing me as an admin, it is still relevant as we are expected to get along with each other for the purpose of this community. Simply insulting your fellow team mates without even attempting to be constructive about it brings that single factor of our continued communication into question. Your function in this community is not supposed to be degrading fellow admins, especially non-constructively.

Saying that working for less team harmony means you are an asshole is a fact, not an opinion.

If my opinions are null to you, why make a public attempt to show how much they bother you? Your words and your actions are not in harmony my friend. You have a perfect place of your own choosing to say whatever you want to support your words and accusations, yet now that you have been simply questioned directly about them you are failing to provide support to your claims whatsoever.

So far, the only direct claims you have made specifically about my posts are that one was "well said". I don't understand the insults from you at all, should I take this as a misdirected admiration thread? If so, thanks Smile
Pages: 1 2 3