(wL) Forums

Full Version: 11 Year old girl will be britains youngest mother.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pretending to be smart or something...^^^
DRUNK_KILLER² Wrote:
leo Wrote:
Pishtim Wrote:It's kinda interesting/scary how much some of you guys know about the pedophilia laws TBH Sad

Nothing wrong with being informed. Also nothing wrong with being a pedophile. Just something wrong with acting on it.
hmmm i kind agree with it, but i also kind disagree...

Does this means he agrees there is nothing wrong with being a pedophile, but he disagrees it is wrong to act on it?
lul
Unless one has strong principles,

Thought influences behavior, and that would influence action.
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
leo Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER² Wrote:
leo Wrote:
Pishtim Wrote:It's kinda interesting/scary how much some of you guys know about the pedophilia laws TBH Sad

Nothing wrong with being informed. Also nothing wrong with being a pedophile. Just something wrong with acting on it.
lol idk how to explain it, but thats what i think..lol

Why?
lol idk how to explain it, but thats what i think..lol

Okay. So let's simplify. What part(s) of it do you agree with and which parts not?
DRUNK_KILLER² Wrote:
leo Wrote:

Who are you? How dare you pretend to be Drunk!! Utterly appalling behaviour  >Sad You deserve to be votebanned..
OMG ...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6