(wL) Forums

Full Version: Auto Assignment only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You don't enjoy team stacking, I don't enjoy moving players around and getting abuse threads every other day. Vote for <Yes> please.
noble idea but i'd still like my freedom of choice.
I suggest auto-rotation of top players when a team starts raping the other team consistently for 5 consecutive rounds.
<YES>
I'm against it for a couple of reasons.

1. I like my freedom of choice and I'm a team stacking whore monger. This is mostly because all the other faggots (I use this term with utmost love) are team stacking whores too. XD This is also because I like hanging out on the teams my ~friends~ hang out on. Nothing like the bizarre conversations that go on between us all.

2. I regularly work on gun achievements. Since there's a select few weapons only available to each team, not being able to choose my team would make getting those achievements more difficult on the Popular Maps server
Auto assignment has it's flaws too, because technically you can still stack if you hit join when some team has 1 less player. It will be much harder for stackers to stack.
<YES> because I always auto assign lol.
No, I think that's a bad Idea, players won't like restrictions on an International server, Players should have their freedom of choice.
MindHACKer Wrote:No, I think that's a bad Idea, players won't like restrictions on an International server, Players should have their freedom of choice.

What does it have to do with International? Restrictions can only apply for a local server? =)
Hmm it sounds like you're kind tired of moving players, but anyways in my opinion the way it is currently is good, the only that should be made is you, like if the team stack is huge just move individuals, and I agree with some opinions, we like to have a choice on choosing teams, its not your case because you can switch yourself, but we can't so that's why I vote to NO. Also isn't fairly balance in the admin hand book? If its not, should be added right away.
ruplayer Wrote:What does it have to do with International? Restrictions can only apply for a local server? =)

International servers means players check it from all over the world, some might play on it just once, some might become regulars if they liked the atmosphere.
Pages: 1 2