(wL) Forums

Full Version: Banker Admin Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
last time I applied I was told I hadn't played enough on the server. hopefully I meet the hours required this time... I have been playing this game since 2006 surely that's enough hours. I have 1576 total hours played that shows on my steam css launch page. Thanks

Name: Banker

Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:13255563

Timezone: central

Availability: Im on for 2 to 3 hours at a time late night, and around noon. (daily)

Tell us something about yourself: Im 28, I bartend at various clubs and lounges in the Houston, Tx area. I play basketball, I work out alot. I enjoy playing CSS, I've been play css since 2006.

Reason for Admin application: I have been on and off the 24/7 dust 2 server for quite some time. Now I spend most of my time there. (great server) I have noticed that there are not a lot of admins on ever. I have yet to see one in about 3 days of gaming. I bring experience and great attitude if I am selected. Thanks
Re: Banker Admin Application

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS (besides you already applied once), AND GOOD LUCK!

good luck mateĀ  Wink

Good Luck Banker

It is required that you have a minimum of 120 hours played on the War-Lords servers, not total time played in csConfused servers.

Nope still need more time,

http://wls.gameme.com/search?q=STEAM_0% ... l&x=36&y=6

clikc on that link then on each server then add up your times.