(wL) Forums

Full Version: Minigames now is 44 players?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello, I just saw today that the settings to the ''MINIGAMES'' server was modified from 24 to 44 players, I was about to ask to rise the number to 28 or 32 at most. I'm not the only one who did NOT like this change, so should the MG server stay with the currently settings or change it to 24?

PS:Better have 2 ''MG'' servers intead of one, in case of server getting full all the time, Wink which is happening constantly Smile
32!!

24 is bad
44 is spend money for nothing - it is never full
I don't think we actually spend money on wL, I believe they run it all themselves.
Also, I think that 44 should stand, this is seriously a stupid poll to be honest.

The server was almost full on Smee last night, it was like 41 people or something.
This solves the problem of people getting kicked because of slot reservation, the current NEW slot limit is fine as it is.
Victor Wrote:32!!

24 is bad
44 is spend money for nothing - it is never full
actually its been full lately, but 44 is too much!
Bloodlust Hero Wrote:I don't think we actually spend money on wL, I believe they run it all themselves.
Also, I think that 44 should stand, this is seriously a stupid poll to be honest.

The server was almost full on Smee last night, it was like 41 people or something.
This solves the problem of people getting kicked because of slot reservation, the current NEW slot limit is fine as it is.
44 is too much, we better have 2 mg servers instead of one full of spammers, team flashers, hackers, all those kind of stuff.. oh and it includes the fking lag that its on the server now
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:Hello, I just saw today that the settings to the ''MINIGAMES'' server was modified from 24 to 44 players, I was about to ask to rise the number to 28 or 32 at most. I'm not the only one who did NOT like this change, so should the MG server stay with the currently settings or change it to 24?

PS:Better have 2 ''MG'' servers intead of one, in case of server getting full all the time, Wink which is happening constantly Smile
i think 1 mg server is enough. im just wondering why we have a war3sourse_iceworld server. no one plays there and its so laggy (btw, anyone knows how to use the skills in it?).
Bloodlust Hero Wrote:I don't think we actually spend money on wL, I believe they run it all themselves.

We do spend money, but on physical server boxes, not per game server. It doesn't costs us anything to go from 24 slots to 44.

I was planning on making all the servers 44 slots but leaving the max spawn points of the map in place as the designer intended it. I didn't think this would cause that much of a fuss to be frank.
Matt Wrote:

We do spend money, but on physical server boxes, not per game server. It doesn't costs us anything to go from 24 slots to 44.

I was planning on making all the servers 44 slots but leaving the max spawn points of the map in place as the designer intended it. I didn't think this would cause that much of a fuss to be frank.
well it is a good idea in letting the servers to 44, but IN MY OPINION, not to snipers server and minigames server.Also, Matt I made this thread not to mess up your plans, but to share my opinion and others and of course, hear people's opposite opinions.
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Matt Wrote:

well it is a good idea in letting the servers to 44, but IN MY OPINION, not to snipers server and minigames server.Also, Matt I made this thread not to mess up your plans, but to share my opinion and others and of course, hear people's opposite opinions.

Snipers? Not alot of people go to it but the max players i have seen is about 22 there is no point in putting a 44 slot.
Tomix <3 ♥Madelaine♥' Wrote:Snipers? Not alot of people go to it but the max players i have seen is about 22 there is no point in putting a 44 slot.
i know, but this thread is about mg server only.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look at this lag at MG server:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BloodlustHe...0843678544

Blood wasn't lagging, and to him I was standing in the vent and killing people thru the wall, sometimes it happens to me as well and sometimes I attack my teammates (CT's) because the appear wearing T's uniform even though im not lagging.
Matt Wrote:

That's what I meant, you guys use server boxes. Little pricey at first for them, but better than paying overtime per game server that some crappy hosting company is promising you false 99% customer support and uptime. Haha.
Pages: 1 2 3 4