(wL) Forums

Full Version: Possible new Message of the day. Like it, hate it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys I've been working on a new MOTD that may or may not be the servers new MOTD.

The structure is pretty much the same. All I did was update the looks, rules and modified the gameme stats. It's simple and minimalistic. Vote in the poll!

[Image: warlordsnet.png]
I like it, but do not love.  Abstain from voting.  Love it, is too strong of a word.
Alright updated the poll. If you really don't like it, just vote hate it. I don't mind any feedback.
Riser` Wrote:Alright updated the poll. If you really don't like it, just vote hate it. I don't mind any feedback.
hmm, we cant change vote?
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Riser` Wrote:Alright updated the poll. If you really don't like it, just vote hate it. I don't mind any feedback.
Can't find the option to allow changing votes, I cleared the votes(new options anyway). So revote.
Riser` Wrote:
DRUNK_KILLER Wrote:
Can't find the option to allow changing votes, I cleared the votes(new options anyway). So revote.
thanks brah!
Riser` Wrote:Can't find the option to allow changing votes.

Under poll options you'll find the option that says "allow users to change votes" with a check box to check.
JayCat Wrote:

Under poll options you'll find the option that says "allow users to change votes" with a check box to check.

Poll Options:
Result visibility:
Show the poll's results to anyone.
Only show the results after someone has voted.
Only show the results after the poll has expired. Reset Vote Count
Check this if you want to reset all vote counts to 0.

is all i see
JayCat Wrote:

only when you will release the poll for the very first time, 2nd time modifying changes; it disappears.
When I click on the "Edit poll" button above, I see this.

[Image: poll-2.jpg]
Pages: 1 2