(wL) Forums

Full Version: Po0Terking69
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Po0terking69

Steam-Id:

TimeZone: Pacific Standard Time (Vancouver, Canada)

Availability:all time

Tell us about your self: I have been playing this game since the first counter strike, I play professional xbox live call of duty mw3 i do not like to play around i defintly know what hackers are as i usually spectate games before i play if so chosen will be using responsiblites as there are needed and thats it
Re: Po0Terking69

welcome to the forums!
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:47897521

Heres you: http://wls.gameme.com/search?q=STEAM_0%3...&x=38&y=15
You need at least 5 days of game play, you only have a day and a half! good luck tho

thnks i will msg back when  have full time in game

pooterking69420 Wrote:thnks i will msg back when  have full time in game
kk, but stay active on forum. Good luck
i would like to know if i donated could this help my process cause i play early morning and stuff and there has been quite a few hackers on changing there names and all and they know me and just moke me in the end when im saying this could lead to a ban
pooterking69420 Wrote:i would like to know if i donated could this help my process cause i play early morning and stuff and there has been quite a few hackers on changing there names and all and they know me and just moke me in the end when im saying this could lead to a ban
I don't know, tbh.. but lets wait until a root or Sr admin respond to this question, but my thoughts about is no, it wont help.. you really need the 5 days game played.