(wL) Forums

Full Version: Chuns staff app
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: B L A C K  D Y N A M I T E
Steam ID : 0:0:6144343 although i have a ban on record, i have never cheated or downloaded cheats since 2005 (WHEN I WAS 14!!!).
Timezone: Pacific USA
Availability: all day every day.
Tell us something about yourself: i love css and i wish the best for the community^^ its a great way to relieve stress from life!
Reason For Admin Application: My main concern isnt with hackers, my goals would be to expand the community and bring more regulars to our pubs, scrims, and forums. As well as facilitating scrims and reviewing demos. i care about the css community and enjoy watchin it grow, especially wL as this community was the only thing that got me into playing css and scrimming after i quit for a couple of years. i think i have a lot to bring to the table so please consider!
good luck
yo sansung nim good luck hope you get it Smile
Good luck Smile.
It all sounds really good, but what's the real plan? Lets say you have admin, now how would you bring people here and there with it and how would you help wL growing, and what exactly is admin for? No sarcasm, no raging, no emotions at all, just wondering because normally people say "to ban trolls/spammers" or "I hate cheaters".
Chun has grown on me over time, good luck.
ruplayer Wrote:It all sounds really good, but what's the real plan? Lets say you have admin, now how would you bring people here and there with it and how would you help wL growing, and what exactly is admin for? No sarcasm, no raging, no emotions at all, just wondering because normally people say "to ban trolls/spammers" or "I hate cheaters".

Simply by getting people more involved. I waited a while before i applied but what i've been doing is talking to people more on pubs and inviting people to scrim. Ive gotten people like flowers.and.trees, happy afghan, victor, Hades, Death, vegetables, Noblesse, moonman, regulars on warlords pop maps to get more involved with scrims so they can be better acquainted with many of us hopefully leading them to be more involved with warlords and eventually expanding the community. If i never invited them or befriended them they would just be another pubber like so many. I want the make the pubbers that play regularly to be involved with wL. And if i had admin, im not so much into kicking or banning people, but i would facilitate the servers for spammers or campers, some of the big things that i notice are spawn campers in D2 or train or even nuke, enforcing them to get out or even muting spammers would make the server more enjoyable for everyone. as well as advertising the forums and community. Inviting people on the steam group pages (which i cant do but have been trying because im not an admin). i am a lot more into expanding the community for wL than anything. and i think with admin i can make the servers a more enjoyable place so there may be more regulars.

I also have a lot of experience with admin and being a leader. when source came out i bought a server with my moms money and created my first clan when i was like 13 haha.

and i know i used to talk a lot of smack and get cocky but that was cause i was never sober when i played. Gettin high and playing is really fun but it changes my attitude towards others. As of last week i no longer smoke and play. I took some acid last week and it changed my life. im much nicer^^
good luck man.
Assassin Wrote:yo sansung nim good luck hope you get it Smile

lol its sunseng nim
chun Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:yo sansung nim good luck hope you get it Smile

lol its sunseng nim
lol shut up always spelled it correctly, its just this time.
Pages: 1 2