(wL) Forums

Full Version: My Css wont start... new patch V70
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im getting disconnected when trying to start my CSS... it happen after the installation of the new patch (V70)... i have changed my name (rev) and delete the spaces before my name.. i did what i used to do after patching...

Pls anyone...im desperate to pls css..
Where did you dl it?
Did you use "place_shortcut_on_desktop" and delete the old one?
Look at your name at rev.ini again.

GL
Are sure Steam didn't fuck up your css?
To keep this on topic, this is steam version? Or non-steam?
JayCat Wrote:To keep this on topic, this is steam version? Or non-steam?
non-steam because he said ''t happen after the installation of the new patch (V70)... i have changed my name (rev) and delete the spaces before my name.. i did what i used to do after patching...''
pls help me about this( steam beta must be running to make use of 'FIND SERVER') I am a non steam user i update my css to 70 my old cs is orange box then update to aviara. pls help me so now i can use the find server ty
Saeko Wrote:pls help me about this( steam beta must be running to make use of 'FIND SERVER') I am a non steam user i update my css to 70 my old cs is orange box then update to aviara. pls help me so now i can use the find server ty

Search your re.ini file then change make sure you change it from Whatever encoding to ANSI Encoding.
Im non steam...
using the aviara.ro patch.

@knowpain... i did it... still hopeless...

anyone...any clues
What is the exact message you are getting?
Maybe revemu crashes. Why dont you use setti's since the first time  :Smile ?