(wL) Forums

Full Version: ZM & MG servers - ADMIN APP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Name: THE**DRUNK**KILLER#haxOr/ON
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46495458
Timezone: Standard time zone:  UTC/GMT -5 hours (EST)
Availability: from 3pm to 11pm, on weekends almost all the time.
Tell us something about yourself: I'm brazilian and I've been living in USA by 2 years already and the only thing i do is go to school, nothing else.
Reason for admin application: Well, I play in about all the servers, but I spend most of my time in Snipers, MG, ZM, Dust, and Ofiice.. but I'm applying to ZM and MG only because I'm playing more in MG, ZM, and snipers servers lately and the MG server currently has only 1 admin (Cas), Blood is out for some weeks, RED7EAGLE isnt an admin anymore and when Cas isnt online, I am so, it would always have someone taking care of it.

Now, for ZM server.. I know, we all know the server isnt been played much lately, but sometimes players join it and some other players join too, but not to play the game, but to disturb doing things like blocking, and being friend zombie, which pisses everyone off -_-... Also to avoid team-flashers, mic-spammers, hackers, people that don't do the object, although keep it nice and clean..

This is my gameme stats:http://wls.gameme.com/search?q=STEAM_0%3...ll&x=0&y=0

THANK YOU! for reading and just ask me questions if you want to Big Grin..

Just a reminder, this admin app is only for MG and ZM servers!
Good luck
GL Drunk
I wanna say something funny here, but then annoying silly will get here with his rage=)
good luck drunk!!!!!!!!!!!! one admin in mg server is good, two admins will be better! your playing time there, WOW!!!! Big Grin
good luck man~!!
Just saying good luck because trying to admin a bunch of 10-16 year olds / 17-20+ who act like 13 year olds is gonna be hard without getting complaints non-stop.  Sure there is the odd hacker, but its mostly the maturity level which is simply unbearable, where you really can't admin too hard. ZM is just retarded imo......
Good luck drunk Smile Oi, careful about getting drunk on the job, some strange things already happen on those servers.

ruplayer Wrote:I wanna say something funny here, but then annoying silly will get here with his rage=)
Not rage, just don't like unfair trolling/insulting.
Props to drunk for handling trollings towards him in a mature manner.
Good Luck buddy.

TastyBurger Wrote:Just saying good luck because trying to admin a bunch of 10-16 year olds / 17-20+ who act like 13 year olds is gonna be hard without getting complaints non-stop.  Sure there is the odd hacker, but its mostly the maturity level which is simply unbearable, where you really can't admin too hard. ZM is just retarded imo......
Thank you for showing your maturity level stranger.
Pages: 1 2 3